Car thread

A proper SUV with a strong motor and a diesel option would be profitable, in my opinion. I'd give that a look, though it's out of my price range.

A proper SUV with a strong motor and a diesel option would be profitable, in my opinion. I'd give that a look, though it's out of my price range.

Apparently the 2010 Legacy wagon aka Outback is now classified as a Midsize SUV because of how big it is :lol:

Exactly how many SUV does subaru have now? And why are they so similar but with very different price structures?

Apparently the 2010 Legacy wagon aka Outback is now classified as a Midsize SUV because of how big it is :lol:

Exactly how many SUV does subaru have now? And why are they so similar but with very different price structures?

They said the same thing about my '05 I thought....

Legacy/Forester are different enough, Tribeca has the 3rd seat option that the other two don't have.

I don't know where the hell Taivas went, but I'm pretty sure I'm going with either the Outback or the Forester when I'm ready to pull the plug. The turbo 4 kills the Forester's gas mileage, but I'm not completely secure in the thought of a 4-cylinder "pseudo SUV" without that extra top-end kick.

I'd much prefer the 6-cylinder Outback. Oddly I love the redesign but lots of Outback whores think it makes it look too "generically American".

I'm lurking as best I can.

This is our field training week, I'm currently posting through a tenuous cellphone tether from a cramped 25-man tent in the backwoods of Alabama.

(And no, under the circumstances, I am not enjoying sharing living-space with this many guys. :p)

WATCH IT BUCKO. :rant:

Dont ya mean:

picture.php