Can you go through puberty twice?

anything weird about taking accutane?

serious dehydration and sensitivity to sun light. My skin was insanely dry all the time, especially my lips. I went through chapstick like crazy. Liver stuff too. The doc had to test my blood once a month to be sure my liver was ok. Women have to go on birth control because the birth defects are so severe. It was worth it though.

holy christ. i'm glad i've never had much trouble with acne after hearing the dangers associated with the medication. I'm only subject to the occasional pimple or, more dramatically, a boil on my shoulders or back.

Fly and I have been using this:
av_A1MF_231.jpg

... I love it, this is the first time I have gone without a blemish in years.

Fly and I have been using this:
av_A1MF_231.jpg

... I love it, this is the first time I have gone without a blemish in years.

Wow, my wife just got me some of that.

The wife uses something from GM Collins, and swears by it.

holy christ. i'm glad i've never had much trouble with acne after hearing the dangers associated with the medication. I'm only subject to the occasional pimple or, more dramatically, a boil on my shoulders or back.

OMG you have the plague!!! :( It was nice knowing you :(

:heart:

try having excema for most of your life.

I've simply learned to live with it. Dove Soap and plenty of water and the occasional ex foliating scrub and I'm good for the most part.

try having excema for most of your life.

I've simply learned to live with it. Dove Soap and plenty of water and the occasional ex foliating scrub and I'm good for the most part.

You and me both. I've found that tanning helps me a lot, though it would be odd for a black dude to do that. :p My poor kid gets it too. Skin sucks. I wish I was an alligator.