Can you go through puberty twice?

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,763
So recently (okay it's been about a year now) my face has completely broke out and I feel like I'm going through puberty again. I get it just about cleared up thinking I'm over it and it breaks out again. Does anyone else have this problem? What face products do you use and recommend?

uuuuuuuh, hon? YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR TWO PLUS YEARS. your hormones are and have been INSANE. maybe your skin is finally trying to get back to normal. i'd wait till after nursing (are you nursing this one?) for at least six months before you go messing with stuff. it might suck, but give your body some time to figure itself out again. :heart:

uuuuuuuh, hon? YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR TWO PLUS YEARS. your hormones are and have been INSANE. maybe your skin is finally trying to get back to normal. i'd wait till after nursing (are you nursing this one?) for at least six months before you go messing with stuff. it might suck, but give your body some time to figure itself out again. :heart:

I just want some face soap suggestions that might help. I've been able to just use clearasil for a long time but its not enough anymore. (I really do know why my hormones are messed up, that was never a mystery.)

So recently (okay it's been about a year now) my face has completely broke out and I feel like I'm going through puberty again. I get it just about cleared up thinking I'm over it and it breaks out again. Does anyone else have this problem? What face products do you use and recommend?

Ok, brace yourself . . . I put Apple Cider Vinegar on my face at night if I'm breaking out. The pimples disappear in a couple days. It smells TERRIBLE and it burns a little but Apple Cider Vinegar is magical!

I just want some face soap suggestions that might help. I've been able to just use clearasil for a long time but its not enough anymore. (I really do know why my hormones are messed up, that was never a mystery.)

Blondie is very fair skinned and used to break out from time to time. She has had good luck with neutrogena facial bars and they also have a pump foam facial cleaner too. She says she likes it because it doesn't dry out your skin but seems to keep breakouts under control. Everybody's chemistry is different though, so try it out but you might have to try a lot of things to find out what works. Your chemistry is all whacked out from poppin' out babies.

Ok, brace yourself . . . I put Apple Cider Vinegar on my face at night if I'm breaking out. The pimples disappear in a couple days. It smells TERRIBLE and it burns a little but Apple Cider Vinegar is magical!

This also works great for wart removal...only on feet though. I would not recommend this for use on the pork steeple or the bitch wrinkle.

Or you could just use Persagel 10 and make them disappear in 12 hours. But suit yourself, Aunt Jemima.

i love vinegar...i've never given apple cider vinegar much credit except for tenderizing my pork. hmm. is it just acne or for overall skin treatment?

I've had problems with acne and breakouts since my first puberty, and it never really went away.

What I've found that works for me is Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser for a face wash, and I exfoliate using a washcloth when I rinse...

and then after I wash my face I use Oil of Olay Total Effects Anti Blemish moisturizer
http://www.olay.com/boutique/totaleffects/products/te1009

I have oily skin, but I still moisturize and I have to say that since using these two things in combination, I rarely have breakouts anymore and my skin is awesome.

One of the worst things you can do is overwash your face, that can actually cause more breakouts.

I'll ask my wife for you. she's an esthetician, so whatever she recommends will probably be expensive

I developed very mild rosacea about a year ago that gives me zits once in a while and a bit of red hue in my face...I've been using some topical crap for it but it hasn't gone away and it's annoying...I think I need something stronger...anyone know anything about this?

A bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar last for YEARS much better buy.

does the cider turn your skin yellow? When I used it on my foot it made the skin have a yellow hue...but I had it on a cotton ball and it was on my foot for 24 hours a day for like 2 weeks.