Can you go through puberty twice?

I had a few zits this week. Drives me friggin' crazy. At 26, I went to the dermatologist, for the first time, because I was tired of being an adult with acne. After 5 very long months on acutane, I rarely get any acne. This week was just strange.

anything weird about taking accutane?

I had a few zits this week. Drives me friggin' crazy. At 26, I went to the dermatologist, for the first time, because I was tired of being an adult with acne. After 5 very long months on acutane, I rarely get any acne. This week was just strange.

woah, that stuff is harsh...doesn't it have a chance of sterilizing you as well?

I took Minocycline as a teenager, it's a level or two below acutane.

Wouldn't consider it wierd but it dries the fuck out of your skin and you shouldn't be in direct sunlight without sunscreen.

I did a backpacking trip with a guy on acutane...we walked the majority of the outer banks, NC. He looked like a burn victim by the end of that week.

Vinegar is awesome. I remember turning chicken bones into rubber back in high school. (I thought it would help me on my quest to become Reed Richards.)

I should do accutane.

I'm using proactive and I have been broken out the last few days. Fuck you Jessica Simpson you lying bitch.

yours are probably stress induced with your recent life changes...I don't think proactive was meant to cover that :\