Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
0.00₥
dreamwalker said:
Oh, wait, we don't have a KC, do we???
theac and I originally talked about making the Proving Grounds for not only new members, but members in need of...rehabilitation. Instead of banning people, they simply need to re-prove their worth to our community.

I don't know if that's what he and fly are thinking now or not.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
0.00₥
Fat Burger said:
theac and I originally talked about making the Proving Grounds for not only new members, but members in need of...rehabilitation. Instead of banning people, they simply need to re-prove their worth to our community.

Dude, read the sticky.

M

Mondoz

elpmis said:
Dirk stopped being funny in 2003

Isn't that grounds for immediate bannage, followed by being drawn and quartered, while being boiled in acid?

I could have sworn that I saw that in the rules somewhere.

simple

Erect Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
5.00₥
Mondoz said:
Isn't that grounds for immediate bannage, followed by being drawn and quartered, while being boiled in acid?

I could have sworn that I saw that in the rules somewhere.
it's an inside joke from a poll we had going in here before registration was available to the general public

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
0.00₥
Fat Burger said:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

M

Mondoz

elpmis said:
it's an inside joke from a poll we had going in here before registration was available to the general public

*puts down butcher knife*

Oh.

Okay.
I'm going to keep this handy, just in case.