Can we invite anyone?

dreamwalker said:
Oh, wait, we don't have a KC, do we???
theac and I originally talked about making the Proving Grounds for not only new members, but members in need of...rehabilitation. Instead of banning people, they simply need to re-prove their worth to our community.

I don't know if that's what he and fly are thinking now or not.

I suggested an entrance exam to theac a few minutes ago...maybe something funny drawn up by dirk...could be entertaining:)

Fat Burger said:
theac and I originally talked about making the Proving Grounds for not only new members, but members in need of...rehabilitation. Instead of banning people, they simply need to re-prove their worth to our community.

Dude, read the sticky.

elpmis said:
Dirk stopped being funny in 2003

Isn't that grounds for immediate bannage, followed by being drawn and quartered, while being boiled in acid?

I could have sworn that I saw that in the rules somewhere.

Mondoz said:
Isn't that grounds for immediate bannage, followed by being drawn and quartered, while being boiled in acid?

I could have sworn that I saw that in the rules somewhere.
it's an inside joke from a poll we had going in here before registration was available to the general public

Fat Burger said:

Sounds like a good idea to me.

elpmis said:
it's an inside joke from a poll we had going in here before registration was available to the general public

*puts down butcher knife*

Oh.

Okay.
I'm going to keep this handy, just in case.