WTF CAMPING (and outdoors-like stuff)

Camping eh?

I can fill my underwear with grass, dirt, ants and scorpions, clean my ass with poison ivy after taking a crap at the comfort of my house if I liked living like my ancestors from 40000 bc.

No way I'm living like a Neanderthal in 2017 like a pretentious cuck, not after my ancestors suffered for thousands of years, not after they fought off sabretooths and hunted mammoths so that we can advance and live in a world of comfort such as this.

Camping is disrespectful to their memory. We should take all the camp lover hippies and put them into caves if they like it so much. Bunch of pansies, fucking hippies wouldn't even be able to sleep at the sight of a centipede.

Every night right before I go to sleep in my warm room, under my blanket, I think and pay my respects to their memory. Thanks ancestors for being so cunning, so awesome. Thanks for outliving sabretooths so that all the teenagers has to think about is sex instead of being mauled to death by a big mother fucking cat.

I'm sorry we turned into a bunch of safe space needing genderless pussies. I'm sorry these pretentious cucks disrespect your memory.

Camping eh?

I can fill my underwear with grass, dirt, ants and scorpions, clean my ass with poison ivy after taking a crap at the comfort of my house if I liked living like my ancestors from 40000 bc.

No way I'm living like a Neanderthal in 2017 like a pretentious cuck, not after my ancestors suffered for thousands of years, not after they fought off sabretooths and hunted mammoths so that we can advance and live in a world of comfort such as this.

Camping is disrespectful to their memory. We should take all the camp lover hippies and put them into caves if they like it so much. Bunch of pansies, fucking hippies wouldn't even be able to sleep at the sight of a centipede.

Every night right before I go to sleep in my warm room, under my blanket, I think and pay my respects to their memory. Thanks ancestors for being so cunning, so awesome. Thanks for outliving sabretooths so that all the teenagers has to think about is sex instead of being mauled to death by a big mother fucking cat.

I'm sorry we turned into a bunch of safe space needing genderless pussies. I'm sorry these pretentious cucks disrespect your memory.
We camp because we enjoy the outdoors. Maybe you're the pussy.

#macthecat

• Gravy
Reactions: plot