Callout: theac v. Kitchen Wars ...LOTS of pics

oh look

6a00c2251ea318549d00d4142455523c7f-500pi

:lol:

You are such a faggot.

picture.php

I cheated and made chicken soup last night. Its always better if you make it the night before and let it set overnight. Now I just have to boil it up and make dumplings!

picture.php

The secret to not making the dumplings stick. Make sure the spoon is really hot. They roll right off...

picture.php

Yum! Homemade chicken and dumplin's!

I would have taken a pic of Blondie eating it, but my phone ran out of battery at this point :( She said it was good.

he has the most gorgeous hands!!!!

I think I'm going to try his chicky soup recipe this weekend... if he'll refresh my memory on the recipe. I'm old and forget things easily.

We should do a recipe swap, where we take each other's recipes, make them but take a photo blog along the way. I might do that with the chicky soup...

I think I'm going to try his chicky soup recipe this weekend... if he'll refresh my memory on the recipe. I'm old and forget things easily.

We should do a recipe swap, where we take each other's recipes, make them but take a photo blog along the way. I might do that with the chicky soup...

I think there's a recipe exchange thread somewheres. I might add to it this weekend.

what're the things you DON'T eat?
There are things I wont willingly eat.

Ground beef, fish quiche, things with melted cheese on them, milk based sauces, sausage, most pork, pop tarts, mayo, runny eggs, casserole, prime rib, tail, tongue, blood, liver, crab, beets, hot dogs, iceberg lettuce, anything on a chicken not called a breast, meatloaf (technically a ground beef product), minty peas, kebobs...

Ground beef, fish quiche, things with melted cheese on them, milk based sauces, sausage, most pork, pop tarts, mayo, runny eggs, casserole, prime rib, tail, tongue, blood, liver, crab, beets, hot dogs, iceberg lettuce, anything on a chicken not called a breast, meatloaf (technically a ground beef product), minty peas, kebobs...

:eek: you poor, poor boy!! no mayo???? i'm with you on somma those, though. quiche. :barf:

so what'd be your last meal then? and do you eat corn dogs?

do you just not like these things or do you have some fucked up food allergies?

Minty peas? wtf?

OMFG you definitely do not have refined tastes. Would you like some cereal, little boy?