Callout: theac v. Kitchen Wars ...LOTS of pics

You will eat what I tell you to eat and you will like it.

i sure hope you're talking to me!!! :happy: i'll happily obey. unless it's bologna.

so hey do i need to reserve a time for crepes on my birthday??? :hi2u: :fly: creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepes. :drool: :drool: :drool: omg my mouth just really watered. and erage THREW HIS AWAY. :mad:

i sure hope you're talking to me!!! :happy: i'll happily obey. unless it's bologna.

so hey do i need to reserve a time for crepes on my birthday??? :hi2u: :fly: creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepes. :drool: :drool: :drool: omg my mouth just really watered. and erage THREW HIS AWAY. :mad:

What day and how many people are going to be there? I assume you're having some kind of party, correct?

I need to find a turkey-duck-chicken-game hen-bacon turducken. Sausage is ok, but my heart belongs to bacon.

We aren't allowed to cook bacon in the house just yet. :fly: I'm psycho clean freak and the smell of bacon lingers and no matter what you do, bacon grease ends up everywhere.

We aren't allowed to cook bacon in the house just yet. :fly: I'm psycho clean freak and the smell of bacon lingers and no matter what you do, bacon grease ends up everywhere.

1. WTF
2. You're doing it wrong
3. WTF
4. What's wrong with bacon smell
5. WTF?!?!?!?

1. WTF
2. You're doing it wrong
3. WTF
4. What's wrong with bacon smell
5. WTF?!?!?!?

Grease is gross... it splatters all over everything, then you're left with a pan full of congealed pig fat, and the smell of grease is disgusting, it permeates fabric and makes the house smell disgusting. I'm rockin the new house smell at the moment, paint and glue, ftw!

Oh, and I don't like bacon :eek:

Grease is gross... it splatters all over everything, then you're left with a pan full of congealed pig fat, and the smell of grease is disgusting, it permeates fabric and makes the house smell disgusting. I'm rockin the new house smell at the moment, paint and glue, ftw!

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

You don't let the bacon grease cool in the pan. You pour it into a cup and store it in the frig for later cooking. DUH

You don't let the bacon grease cool in the pan. You pour it into a cup and store it in the frig for later cooking. DUH

So my entire refrigerator can be tainted by the pungent stench of the fat from a thousand pigs?

I don't save my pig bacon fat, it goes in a jar that when full gets dumped directly in the trash. Make sure one of your kids doesn't spill said jar though, cause there is no smell when it just sits there, but if it's disturbed at all, man does it stink.