Bring or buy your lunch?

i bring my lunch. the only alternative in the time frame i have to eat is an Aramark cafeteria. ewwwww.

edit: fucksticks, wrong window. it's F33nX. bill has aramark too, but he has way too many options so he always buys. :(

maybe 3-4 times a month i go out. the rest of the time its leftovers, a can of soup, tuna or something along those lines.

I buy a shitty sandwich made from reclaimed chicken or something. Sadly, shitty overpriced sandwiches are the only things for sale at my learning institution, so I'm not spoilt for choice.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Re-claimed chicken? :wtf:

As in, chicken that's been scraped off the muck boots of cafeteria janitors?
That's A-Grade compared to the Grade Z shit inside those sandwiches.

I don't really have the time to go and get them before I go in the morning, so I just have to live with it. The water is good though, especially when you're choking down a Tapier's periosteum

99% of the time I take my lunch. Its way too much money to eat out every day. I usually either bring left overs or a sandwich and a couple peices of fruit (lately its been pineapple and an apple) usually some raisins and almonds (my new addiction :drool: )
But sometimes I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy in the morning and I just buy it!! :lol: