Bring or buy your lunch?

I would bring my lunch, but it would drive me to insanity to have lunch with the rest of the company. I couldn't handle an hour of "So maybe you can help me with this problem on my home computer..." every single day. So I go home for lunch, since it's less than 10 minutes away.

I realized a couple of days ago that nobody in IT brings a lunch and eats in the lunch room, except for the people that play poker every day where they can't be bothered.

SpangeMonkee said:
I'm just teasing. I'm not being hateful.
Your words cut like knives and I'm bleeding, yo :(

They buy me lunch because I'm not really allowed to leave for lunch, so I eat at my desk everyday.

Pandora said:
I use to have a job like that. I rebelled and started leaving for lunch. No one likes to sit at the desk all day.
Meh, I don't mind. I've been doing this for 6 years so I'm pretty used to it. Besides... considering my intarweb postcount how much work am I really doing anyway? :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
I was just giving you a hard time for having something I don't. Kinda like giving WaW a hard time for that piece of shit car he drives. :p
Meanie poopey head :( :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I bring lunch, and eat in relative quiet splendor at my desk.

That is until Kramer bugs me, and I can't eat when he eats because the slurping and chomping and smacking turns my stomach.

cosmo kramer?