Bring or buy your lunch?

Bubbles said:
Buy lunch and usually dinner. I don't see the point in cooking for one person because most of it goes bad before I get a chance to eat the leftovers.

Cook less food. :tard:

Lunch is provided by my employer... if we don't have it catered by a drug rep then the office manager buys my lunch for me out of petty cash.

Bubbles said:
How? Ground beef is sold by the pound. Chicken breast come three to a pack. Steak is too expensive..........I could go on. :eek:
There are these amazing things called refrigerators... It's like haveing snow on the but all year round. When you want to keep something for a few days you put them in there and it slows the growth of bacteria allowing you to have nearly fresh food for a longer time.

Bubbles said:
How? Ground beef is sold by the pound. Chicken breast come three to a pack. Steak is too expensive..........I could go on. :eek:

Split it up and put it in smaller bags, than freeze it and get out what you want to eat (ie, one chicken breast, 1/3-1/2 lb hamburger). I but 5ish lbs of hamburger at a time and freeze it in 1/2 lb chunks, same think with chicken, steak, and pork, it's cheaper to buy bulk.

Bubbles said:

ok. check this out. you freeze everything SEPARATELY and you cook it SEPARATELY. Why don't you just say, "I'm good for nothing woman b/c I am too lazy to cook and I just really want an excuse to drink at the bar"

:)

zengirl said:
eh... my boss is a 64 year old jewish woman....

it must be nice to have a gay boss.

i buy lunch and dinner..

i'm with bubbles, no real reason to cook for myself as it usually ends up going bad.

I cook MAYBE once every 2 weeks when i want something tasty.

Hey bubbles, wanna cook me dinner? Then you wouldn't be waisting anything ... :D

Ma171aC said:
i buy lunch and dinner..

i'm with bubbles, no real reason to cook for myself as it usually ends up going bad.

I cook MAYBE once every 2 weeks when i want something tasty.

Hey bubbles, wanna cook me dinner? Then you wouldn't be waisting anything ... :D

I think I see why he keeps getting the crazy girls. It's his approach. Hey baby cook me dinner. Hey, you want to see the metal stuck in my penis...