Bizarre Coincedence

You keep bringing this subject up. Why the hell would someone waste money on drugs to put different drugs on them. Especially pot for that matter. :confused:

1. To change the effect of the drug. Pot laced with PCP will screw you up immensely. Pot with some cocaine sprinkled on top will have you cutting the grass at 3am.

or

2. Dealer laces his product with a stronger drug, stoners come back the next time looking for something with a stronger high. Get them addicted to the hard stuff without even realizing it.

This is why you should always know your body, know your drug and know your source.

and it's also why pot needs to be sold at stores like booze.

Yeah, but if you found a cookie on the ground would you eat it?
if i could burn it to disinfect it first, yeah, but then it'd taste terrible.

i would smoke it if i found it. especially if i had damn kayak with me. that'd be like a mountain dew commercial.

Last edited:
1. To change the effect of the drug. Pot laced with PCP will screw you up immensely. Pot with some cocaine sprinkled on top will have you cutting the grass at 3am.

or

2. Dealer laces his product with a stronger drug, stoners come back the next time looking for something with a stronger high. Get them addicted to the hard stuff without even realizing it.

This is why you should always know your body, know your drug and know your source.

I find the money arguments more compelling.

or

I know that. She came across as if these people are doing it maliciously.

Not that it would be malicious .. but if you found a bag of pot lying around .. how would you know if it had that stuff on it.

Who knows what it would do to you .. and if you weren't expecting it ... some of that stuff mixed in with pot can make you do crazy shit. You smoke it and jump in the car (or river) and .. what happens next is up in the air.

Not that it would be malicious .. but if you found a bag of pot lying around .. how would you know if it had that stuff on it.

Who knows what it would do to you .. and if you weren't expecting it ... some of that stuff mixed in with pot can make you do crazy shit. You smoke it and jump in the car (or river) and .. what happens next is up in the air.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. :D

Nobody's going to waste money on more expensive drugs to sprinkle on pot in the hopes that someone like me - with a tolerance for such indiscretions - does not find and smoke it and NOT freak out and eat his hamster.

You mean what they tell us in school growing up is the untrooth?

This has to be one of the funniest sentences I have ever read on UF, lol

No offense intended at all but...

NOBODY sprinkles any type of drug INTO there bag of pot. You sprinkle it on when you are about to smoke it. If you just throw some pcp into a bad of pot, depending on the size of the bag it could be so spread out you would barely feel it. I am assuming you are talking about PCP because there is no other drug I would be worried about being on pot. We used to do shit called "cable" back in the day. Dont know exactly what was in it but it was just very highly laced pot. Basically the person took time and much more money to make sure each strand of bud had "lace" or "cable" on it. That is the very rare exception to the rule.

dare.gif

Drug awareness resistance education!!!!

I remember being on the other side of the fence and saying no to drugs. Everything they tell you in these classes are completely believable since that is all you hear from when you are 5 years old and up.

Then I moved to Florida. Geezus.

to be completely honest when I was in DARE it made me want to try drugs more. In fact my friend tried to steal the pin up thing of real drugs they had. It was like a shadow box with real drugs in it. I remember wondering what it would feel like and why so many people do them but also remembering that I would never try them.