Bizarre Coincedence

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
So I decided to take a 4 week break from smoking the weed this week. I'm just running a little experiment on myself to see if I'm just naturally lazy or if my decades long love affair with mary jane has dulled my motivation. I decided that after celebrating 4/20 I'd call it quits. So Sunday was the 1st full day of my "fast" as it were.

Now for the bizarre coincidence: On Sunday, I took the kayak out on the river. Upon my return to the car, I found a nickel bag of weed in the grass where I had put the kayak in. WTF?

Weed isn't heroin or cocaine, but every time I lay off for a period of time, it's that 2nd or third day where their is that little bit of a "jones" for more smoke. So how in the hell, in the midst of my, "damn I wish I were high" thoughts does a bag of weed literally, show up at my feet?

Who here would have smoked the found dope? Who would have flushed? Who would have kept in a drawer for safe keeping?

This is kind of like when you hang a jacket up for the spring/summer and thenyou come back to it in the fall and find $20 and you're all like "Whoa, $20 is pretty good."

every time you get high, God kills a kitty..

have tried the same experiment BTW.. i didn't see any noticeable difference in productivity.. now alcohol?? whooooole other story.. when i quit drinking, my energy level was off the chart..

to answer: kept for later investigation.

Throw it away, it was there to test your willpower.

Or it was a sign that you should go bang your wife. Who knows, I'm not Miss Cleo.

I'm surprised no one pointed out my mis-spelling of coincidence.

Damn weed....The bag is still in my desk drawer. I'm resisting it's siren's call.

super-joint.gif

maybe they don't do that anywhere else .. they do it around here. THey put all sorts of powders (other drugs) on it ... sometimes you just don't know what you're getting.

plus, some animal could have come along and pissed on it. eww :lol:

You keep bringing this subject up. Why the hell would someone waste money on drugs to put different drugs on them. Especially pot for that matter. :confused:

how should I know .. I'm not a big drug user lol .. I just know by talking to my friends who do use them a lot .. that they do it. From what they say, it also costs more.

they are personally doing this to enhance their buzz, it's not sold that way