Bizarre Coincedence

lol I don't know .. I don't "do" drugs all that often (well not anymore) .. I just know what my friends that do tell me. I can't help that my trival pursuit knowledge of what people do or don't do to drugs is lacking :lol:.

lol I don't know .. I don't "do" drugs all that often (well not anymore) .. I just know what my friends that do tell me. I can't help that my trival pursuit knowledge of what people do or don't do to drugs is lacking :lol:.

Hey watch it missy! :p

I remember this one time I laced my pot with antifreeze and left it out for hippies. The pellet gun didn't work.

Update - the bag is still sitting in the drawer, unsmoked. Honestly, the big reason I didn't smoke it when I first found it, is that it smelled a little "musky." Like it had started to mildew. If it had smelled like a nice fresh salad, my first post in this thread would have to the effect of how I smoked this bag of weed that I found.:p

And the I would have gone on to describe my PCP fuelled crime spree.

Watch out, SRC seems to think there will be crack rock and heroin in it!!! muahahah <3

God forbid that I find cocaine in my marijuana. That would be a tragedy. A real tragedy.

What would happen if I found heroin in it? I'd probably just pass out after I was done smoking.

PCP would be about the only "bad" thing it could be laced with, but since this is harlem or the south side of Philly, I'm not too worried about that.

We used to do shit called "cable" back in the day. Dont know exactly what was in it but it was just very highly laced pot. Basically the person took time and much more money to make sure each strand of bud had "lace" or "cable" on it. That is the very rare exception to the rule.

You're a fuckin bonehead. It used to be called cable so you could talk about it in public without anyone knowing what you were saying. I was tending bar at Applebees when it was refereed to as cable - that was like 8-10 years ago. I used to have the hostess come up to me and ask me if I had cable because her bf sold weed.

You're a fuckin bonehead. It used to be called cable so you could talk about it in public without anyone knowing what you were saying. I was tending bar at Applebees when it was refereed to as cable - that was like 8-10 years ago. I used to have the hostess come up to me and ask me if I had cable because her bf sold weed.

Maybe in your circle of the world bud but not mine. Cable was always and will always be a special laced bud. The bud looked like it had cabling on it because of the way the "lace" would stick to it. This shit did not get you high, it got you fucked up. You could clearly tell why it was called cable from looking at the bud. Again I am not sure what drug, if not mixture of drugs was on it but everytime we bought "cable" it was the same shit. When we wanted pot we would call it pot or the 9000 other words for it. We would get our pot from the same guy who sold the cable, completely different high, completely different shit.

Update - the bag is still sitting in the drawer, unsmoked.

Bring it on Friday. I'll have this test kit so we can be sure it's safe.

lungs.jpg

I explained this. It's like calling cocaine Coach, Chach, butter, etc

You can regard it in public/on the phone without raising eyebrows.

I was always under the impression that the word Chach for coke came from...

1. chach
298 up, 28 down

Pronounced: "chawch"

Definition: Noun-A person (usually male)who attempts to exhibit a cool and popular look but generally comes across as either an asshole and/or a total loser. Plural: chachs, chaches.

Edit - who in the hell calls coke "butter"

Last edited: