BF2 Happy Fun Time Invitation

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
A friend of mine from highschool that i ran into and started playing bf2 with is in this here clan of guys that i knew from school and new people that hes met through work.

Anyhoo..they host a Teamspeak server and...if you have 2 soundcards with a headphone/microphone dealy you cna set teamspeak to use the 2nd card, and then tell windows to use thatsame mic port and you can still use VOIP and Teamspeak to talk. Even if you have one sound card you still have better controls over the peopels volume in game while they talk..and the quality is WAAAY better than VOIP. anyhoo... Anyone is invited to join the forum and get on teamspeak. Its nice!

http://gtoclan.kicks-ass.net is the page. There is a post in the top of general wtih teamspeak setup info...i ahve a sticky somewhere with a walkthrough on setting up 2 soundcards if that tricks your interest.

I keep seeing fly and april and coqui playing...played some with coqui and had fun..jsut finished a round with april and fly and tried getting ahold of them casue apparently they dont have the armored fury patch cause they disconnected after that map loaded...along with 3/4 of the rest of the players that werer on there LOL....

Anyhoo...its fun...theyre fun...your fun...so why not all get together and blow some shtuffs up

ARMORED FURRY!!

b7bc40a0fe.jpg

I picked up the SF add-on, but I ain't paying no damn $10 for Armored Fury. Money grubbing jew game developers.

I'd love to. Haven't played in three days. But alas I'm going drinking and carousing yet again in search of the fabled poon tang monster. I intend to mount it and tack its hide to my wall.