BF2 Happy Fun Time Invitation

Armored Fuzzies is worth it IMHO...all the tanks, the little whirlybird heli/uav dealy..its loads of fun...i just wish they brougth the grappling hook and zip line out of special forces and made it with all he maps.

BF2Friday??? Hrmmm.....maaaaaaaaybeeeeeeee....we're not going to st louis cause its been storming since wednesday and none of sarahs family has power :eek: so no picnic.

SchmilK said:
Armored Fuzzies is worth it IMHO...all the tanks, the little whirlybird heli/uav dealy..its loads of fun...i just wish they brougth the grappling hook and zip line out of special forces and made it with all he maps.

BF2Friday??? Hrmmm.....maaaaaaaaybeeeeeeee....we're not going to st louis cause its been storming since wednesday and none of sarahs family has power :eek: so no picnic.

So Armored Fury is just a vehicle cluster fuck? Because I hate vehicles. They're boring and blah blah blah. I can't wait until 1.4 and the no vehicles option.

Sarcasmo said:
So Armored Fury is just a vehicle cluster fuck? Because I hate vehicles. They're boring and blah blah blah. I can't wait until 1.4 and the no vehicles option.
You can play the beta now, if you want...

Coqui said:
*dusts off AWP*?
*takes oil to knife*?

I made the mistake of getting a mid-air kill with the AWP the other night and was subsequently b7'd for haxoring. It was both stereotypical and beautiful all at once.

ceiling fly said:
Thats about the only map small enough. Hell, half the allure to BF2 IS the vehicles. You're so weird.

I like stalking people through the cities, and being able to sneak up on them and actually kill them. It's lame when it's you (a non-anti-tank infantry unit) against an APC or an Abrams. There's nothing you can do except avoid it. I'd rather play some kick-ass mano a mano rounds with no interference and everyone on equal footing.

Sarcasmo said:
I like stalking people through the cities, and being able to sneak up on them and actually kill them. It's lame when it's you (a non-anti-tank infantry unit) against an APC or an Abrams. There's nothing you can do except avoid it. I'd rather play some kick-ass mano a mano rounds with no interference and everyone on equal footing.
When that happens why not respawn as AT and kill the fucker? Why be so hard headed about being assault? :p

Sarcasmo said:

Spec Ops FWT

Sarcasmo said:

Anti-Tank: Launch rockets at the sweet spot
Spec Ops: C4
Engineer: If they're not moving jump on the tank, put an AT mine on top of it and run away. If they move, they die. They can't dodge those mines.
Medic, Assault, Support: Get to a Ground Defense rocket and hit it once.
Sniper: Have fun taking out their co-gunners one at a time.

ceiling fly said:
dayum dood. DO YOU HAVE XFIRE???
i kinda cheated :p it was on a pistols, knives and explosives only server

I do not have xfire but I'll download it today. Find out if anyone's registered the name feloniousmonk for me.

FlyNavy said:
i kinda cheated :p it was on a pistols, knives and explosives only server

I do not have xfire but I'll download it today. Find out if anyone's registered the name feloniousmonk for me.
I hope it was you. Looks like its taken.