BF2 Happy Fun Time Invitation

FlyNavy said:
i kinda cheated :p it was on a pistols, knives and explosives only server

I do not have xfire but I'll download it today. Find out if anyone's registered the name feloniousmonk for me.
Where did you find a K&P&EXP server? Never seen one of those. BTW, I finally got my veteran pistola last night. I just cant get the lunge down right on knife kills. And while I love my trackball, I think it limits my knifing ability.

ceiling fly said:
Where did you find a K&P&EXP server? Never seen one of those. BTW, I finally got my veteran pistola last night. I just cant get the lunge down right on knife kills. And while I love my trackball, I think it limits my knifing ability.
just search for explosive in the server browser. only two pop up. keep practicing with the knife and yea, a mouse might work better

Now I can actually go back to playing the game, I'd become obsessed with that damned explosives badge. :eek:

FlyNavy said:
just search for explosive in the server browser. only two pop up. keep practicing with the knife and yea, a mouse might work better

Now I can actually go back to playing the game, I'd become obsessed with that damned explosives badge. :eek:
Thats good to know. I was wondering how I was gonna get that badge.

Coqui said:
She meant where you just go to your buddy list, it brings up the server they're on and you simply click join on it.

Hay at least someone understand my gibberish.

It also record all the servers you've been on and the status... freaking awesome.