Hawt Been watching True Blood lately...

When he dumped cement on him, right after they covered Russell. Bill stabbed Eric in the hand or wrist with something, threw him in the other hole, and whatever he stabbed him with pinned him to the ground as Bill poured concrete on him. None of it made any sense.

When he dumped cement on him, right after they covered Russell. Bill stabbed Eric in the hand or wrist with something, threw him in the other hole, and whatever he stabbed him with pinned him to the ground as Bill poured concrete on him. None of it made any sense.

Yeah that was the half a sliver handcuff...

So it not only incapacitated the most powerful vampire in the universe but then it somehow pinned another one to one inch worth of dirt? Got it.

You wouldn't like it. It's mostly about hot chicks eating each other out while bisexual men do each other from behind.

So it not only incapacitated the most powerful vampire in the universe but then it somehow pinned another one to one inch worth of dirt? Got it.

Does my question before yours make sense now that you know you were asking the same thing?

edit: And Russell was incapped by the sun initially...

Last edited:
I didn't realize Eric was also subjected to the might of the handcuff. I knew the Russell thing was stupid already.

SOOKEH, THIS WEDDING BAND YOU GAVE MEH, AH CANNOT MOOV. IT MUST BE SILVA.

Ah know that, Beel. Ah did that so Ah could rape yoo.

SOOKEH, YOU WICKED TEMPTRESS, AH MUST PROTECT YOU FROM YOSELF. YOU HAVE BECOME A MONSTA.

SOOKEH, THIS WEDDING BAND YOU GAVE MEH, AH CANNOT MOOV. IT MUST BE SILVA.

Ah know that, Beel. Ah did that so Ah could rape yoo.

SOOKEH, YOU WICKED TEMPTRESS, AH MUST PROTECT YOU FROM YOSELF. YOU HAVE BECOME A MONSTA.

LOL. Yeah it reads like that in my head too.