Hawt Been watching True Blood lately...

Do they talk about their feelings? Or do any cooking?

No, usually right about when feelings are brought up, two vampires have sex, and one vampire wrenches the other vampires neck around 180 degrees so it's like doggiestyle but isn't.

Total chick flick type stuff

It's pretty much a show about gay sex and cheesy acting. You can tell it was written by an old fat chick with nothing but fantasies and mental imagery to keep her entertained.

It's pretty much a show about gay sex and cheesy acting. You can tell it was written by an old fat chick with nothing but fantasies and mental imagery to keep her entertained.

Except it was written by a flaming fag. The same fag actually that did Six Feet Under.

The books were written by a fat chick though. Is the show different from the books with all the gay sex?

The books were written by a fat chick though. Is the show different from the books with all the gay sex?

The writer of the show exaggerated the gay parts for the show as well as kept Lafayette alive, adding more to the gay factor.

There is nothing more gay than a fag and his hag.

It wouldn't suck if Sam would get drunk and shotgun Tara in the face.

That wasn't a sex metaphor, I really want her to die.

I pretty much gave up on it this season. only saw 2 eps and wasn't drawn in enough to bother beyond that

It wouldn't suck if Sam would get drunk and shotgun Tara in the face.

That wasn't a sex metaphor, I really want her to die.

She's gotten to be just an annoying, whiny, and useless character.

The finale was terrible. Worst episode of the season. IMO.

Horrible. They should have ended the season after the King killed the newscaster.

I pretty much gave up on it this season. only saw 2 eps and wasn't drawn in enough to bother beyond that

Lafayette - Don't give a shit.
Tara - Don't give a shit.
Jason - Don't give a shit.
Redneck girl/drug commune - Don't give a shit.
Merlot story - Don't give a shit.

The show has expanded itself to the point that it is no longer interesting. They lost the core focus points and have made it into a huge mega-drama POS.

Last edited:
Horrible. They should have ended the season after the King killed the newscaster.

Yeah, that would have been a good stopping point.

I think that the issue is that there is a whole ton of crap in the books that they are trying to squeeze into 5 or 6 seasons (tops). For example, the sookie/fairie thing doesn't take place until at least book 8 or 9.

They also seeming to be leaving out some really interesting stuff. But oh well.

I cannot stand Tara or Crystal. I really want them to die off.

I want Sookie and Sam to start interacting, because they are all BFF in the books and its sweet.

Bill can DIAF.

I thought the writing on this season was very well done, until the finale - which was obviously shit.

Can someone explain to me how half a silver handcuff can disable a 2,000 year old vampire long enough to throw him into concrete and make him stay?

I thought the writing on this season was very well done, until the finale - which was obviously shit.

Can someone explain to me how half a silver handcuff can disable a 2,000 year old vampire long enough to throw him into concrete and make him stay?

deus ex machina (pronounced /ˈdeɪ.əs ɛks ˈmɑːkiːnə/ or /ˈdiː.əs ɛks ˈmækɨnə/,[1] DAY-əs eks MAH-kee-nə) (Latin for "god out of the machine"; plural: dei ex machina) is a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new character, ability, or object.

I also didn't understand the Bill/Eric thing at the end. It looked like he stabbed him in the hand, which somehow pinned him to the ground.