Hawt Been watching True Blood lately...

I love that Russell dude, he rules.

Though I am down with the gay community, I can do without all the man smooching.

Sookie's body this season was reason enough to tune in. Old girl did some weight training and looks great.

I can do without Crystal. I liked Jason better when he was carefree and slaying mad ass.

I've had enough of Tara as well. The dude who plays her is irritating.

I love that Russell dude, he rules.

Though I am down with the gay community, I can do without all the man smooching.

Sookie's body this season was reason enough to tune in. Old girl did some weight training and looks great.

I can do without Crystal. I liked Jason better when he was carefree and slaying mad ass.

I've had enough of Tara as well. The dude who plays her is irritating.

Sookie hit the gym hard. Hard enough to make me hard.

Lafayette has some awesome one liners, but shit, he's just annoying and obnoxious at this point. it's like they felt the need to throw in 5 minutes of manlove into each episode as completely unrelated filler.

Lafayette has some awesome one liners, but shit, he's just annoying and obnoxious at this point. it's like they felt the need to throw in 5 minutes of manlove into each episode as completely unrelated filler.

It's hot and you know it.

Lafayette has some awesome one liners, but sh*t, he's just annoying and obnoxious at this point. it's like they felt the need to throw in 5 minutes of manlove into each episode as completely unrelated filler.

It's written by a woman. If the author were a man it would 45 minutes of lesbo sex.