Beaches be mad about this pic.....

I finally read an article about this and the only valid point brought up was that most women 4 days out like she was aren't allowed to work out to get there. Also most women barely showed as she did while pregnant so it's not a realistic goal for most women. I mean simply 4 days later not weeks or a month or two later.

So the advice they gave was to listen to your doctor (duh) and understand some women are on restrictions 6-8 weeks after delivery (I was on restrictions for 8 personally). So don't beat yourself up if you aren't perfect a few days later. That seemed like realistic advice.

I found this and thought this might be realistic for quite a few women.
http://blissfulstedmans.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/postpartum-6-weeks/

Are we supposed to hate on her because 6 weeks later she looked great? Or should she hate on me because after about a week I was swimming in my maternity pants. I also looked about like her at 2 weeks post partum the day I left the hospital (for me 3 days post partum).

Do what is good for your health and body and quit caring what others do. If you don't like your body do something about it. Yeah I still self hate, but I know full well I'm not doing surgery to fix some of the stuff I hate and can't do on my own (loose skin on butt/thighs from being fat for example).

For the record I thought the woman in the pic had awesome boobs and mine can easily look like that with the right bra. However I do think she's brave to wear such cute undies 4 days post partum. I was still kind of a "mess" then and went for comfort ;)

Well in my case my stomach going down was also a bit medically helped since I was on Pitocin 24 hours after delivery. They did that to minimize risk of bleeding out. Genetics comes into play with the way I carried though. People thought I was 6 months pregnant when I was pretty much full term. That woman has some good genetics and she also has amazing abdominal muscles too. She barely looked 4-5 months pregnant when she was full term.

Oh, some asking why OP check doesn't have the maternity pads on?! Lmfaoo

Childbirth is also not a "given" that you will need them things for a long time! Another misconception. I was done after a couple of days. The Internets is crazytimes, man

Childbirth is also not a "given" that you will need them things for a long time! Another misconception. I was done after a couple of days. The Internets is crazytimes, man

Or she could have easily put what she had on just for the picture (with a regular pad) and then went back to what she was supposed to be wearing.

for the most part i don't even care what most people bitch about...people will always bitch about somehting. i just find it amusing that women are so catty towards one another....especially since the ones ripping her hardest are mommy bloggers. it reeks of insecurity and jealousy.

Let alone the fact that there are women out there, who want children but don't for fear that they're going to balloon up.....pictures like this can allay those fears (meaning they can see it's possible)

What is with you people not getting jokes here? Why bother putting smilies in if you don't see that it means someone is being lighthearted or silly.

I was joking about how lucky she was to put cute undies on and nothing more. I was a "mess" and swollen badly due to loads of stitches so cozy was what I needed.

As for why women get mad? It's not anger IMO, it's kind of a jealousy that turns into "rage" Women hate themselves so much that they constantly have to put someone down to make themselves feel better. Women are catty bitches and quite obvious if you read a bunch of posts here even.

that's me laughing at April's religious stupidity there ;)

(and in my really sleepy state I realize since I didn't say maternity pads at all that it might not have been directed at me anyway)