Banging your teacher is :cool:

I never had anything like this happen to me but my 5th grade teacher was a real hottie and drove a Jaguar convertable. She took quite an interest in me and gave me special tutoring in science and math after hours. She often drove me home later.

Hers was the only class in the school that fathers would be sure to attend open night. And they'd never ever forget to come to the year end Hawaiian themed event where she did a hula in a grass skirt.

07-09-2003rogerseng.jpg

Another pic of her.

April23 said:
http://www.overtoncountynews.com/images/07-09-2003rogerseng.jpg[/mg]
Another pic of her.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what her husband thinks. I'd be thinking about where to hide the body

b_sinning said:
Damn. I bet the husbands friends are ragging the crap out of him. She went to a 13 year old to find a real man.
I'm pretty crude to my friends. For instance, making fun of my friend Scott cause his GF is missing part of her leg. However, I believe this exceeds the lines I will cross. Before this, I had no idea there was a line.

fly said:
I'm pretty crude to my friends. For instance, making fun of my friend Scott cause his GF is missing part of her leg. However, I believe this exceeds the lines I will cross. Before this, I had no idea there was a line.

She's missing part of her leg? Does she have a peg leg? Is her name Peg?

fly said:
I told him to never worry about arguing with her, her logic doesn't have a leg to stand on.
/corn

if that were me I'd probably punch you for that. well, only if she were around. if it were just the two of us I'd laugh til I farted

fly said:
does she get half off half off shoes sales at JC Penny?

In 8th grade I had a teacher who was a former Raider's cheerleader. :drool:

She ended up teaching the sex ed class. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: