Banging your teacher is :cool:

I'm sleeping with a teacher... it would be a lot cooler if I was still in school though :/

crazymike said:
I'm sleeping with a teacher... it would be a lot cooler if I was still in school though :/

agreed...I slept with a gym teacher but it was well after I was in HS :(

why_ask_why said:
agreed...I slept with a gym teacher but it was well after I was in HS :(

I'm thinking of going back to HS, just so I can tell all the kids I'm sleeping with one of the teachers. If I couldn't be cool back then, maybe I can be cool now?

my girlfriend is a fourth grade teacher - she knows better than to bang her students cause I can kick their fucking asses

I had a shot with a special ed teacher once. She asked what I did for a living and I told her I did tech support for the internet. She says "so I guess you hear alot of stupid questions huh?" and I replied "oh yeah, you just THINK you work with retards!"

didn't go well after that.

jaxxor said:
I had a shot with a special ed teacher once. She asked what I did for a living and I told her I did tech support for the internet. She says "so I guess you hear alot of stupid questions huh?" and I replied "oh yeah, you just THINK you work with retards!"

didn't go well after that.
I've heard this before, or was it you that told me about that? I vaguely remember you having some interest in a special ed teacher.

fly said:
I'm pretty crude to my friends. For instance, making fun of my friend Scott cause his GF is missing part of her leg. However, I believe this exceeds the lines I will cross. Before this, I had no idea there was a line.

What? Missing part of her LEG!!!

It's now wonder he won't bring her around to meet us then. You should have NEVER posted this on a forum where I could read this. Now I have this knowledge but I can't use it, because I've never met this chick and I only insult people I know/love. Hence all of the abuse aimed towards fly.

lemon_fresh said:
What? Missing part of her LEG!!!

It's now wonder he won't bring her around to meet us then. You should have NEVER posted this on a forum where I could read this. Now I have this knowledge but I can't use it, because I've never met this chick and I only insult people I know/love. Hence all of the abuse aimed towards fly.
You must really be in love with him.

April23 said:
You must really be in love with him.

You got that right. Everything I have to put up with....the late hours he keeps, the other "boys" he runs around with, his unwillingness to use condoms, the list goes on and on.

It's a real test loving fly, a real test.

April23 said:
I've heard this before, or was it you that told me about that? I vaguely remember you having some interest in a special ed teacher.

that was me

lemon_fresh said:
You got that right. Everything I have to put up with....the late hours he keeps, the other "boys" he runs around with, his unwillingness to use condoms, the list goes on and on.

It's a real test loving fly, a real test.
Does he at least come home to you at night?

April23 said:
Does he at least come home to you at night?

He's never stayed the whole night....but he has on occasion made it a requirement that I drive across town to "save" him. He even had the audacity to complain about the blanket I brought him one night, saying that it had holes in it.

That's it fly, I'm breaking up with you. Right here on the internet. Or should I stay with you until we can sell tickets to the event on e-bay??

lemon_fresh said:
He's never stayed the whole night....but he has on occasion made it a requirement that I drive across town to "save" him. He even had the audacity to complain about the blanket I brought him one night, saying that it had holes in it.

That's it fly, I'm breaking up with you. Right here on the internet. Or should I stay with you until we can sell tickets to the event on e-bay??
You bought him a blanket? That's so... queer.

April23 said:
You bought him a blanket? That's so... queer.
That's not how it went...perhaps one day you can ask fly to explain it to you. Suffice it to say I was called away from something very important to go and baby sit him. I'm sure if you asked nicely he'd fill in the rest of the story.

Then tell me what he said so I can make any necessary corrections.