Banging your teacher is :cool:

lemon_fresh said:
That's not how it went...perhaps one day you can ask fly to explain it to you. Suffice it to say I was called away from something very important to go and baby sit him. I'm sure if you asked nicely he'd fill in the rest of the story.

Then tell me what he said so I can make any necessary corrections.
You might as well tell me, he just goes on and on about his latest boy conquests and what color boxer briefs they wore.

lemon_fresh said:
That's not how it went...perhaps one day you can ask fly to explain it to you. Suffice it to say I was called away from something very important to go and baby sit him. I'm sure if you asked nicely he'd fill in the rest of the story.

Then tell me what he said so I can make any necessary corrections.
Mushrooms are the devil.

Drool-Boy said:
When I was in high school, we would go out in the pastures and pick em right off the cow pattys.
Needless to say, my grades did poorly:shady:
The last time I did them is the last time I'll ever do a hallucinogenic drug. Ever. I don't deal with them well.

fly said:
The last time I did them is the last time I'll ever do a hallucinogenic drug. Ever. I don't deal with them well.

Oh man , we used to do that shit all the time. Id eat bunches of mushrooms and eat sheets of acid and always had a good time.
Of course, my brains are kinda tweaked nowadays, but hey, I had a good time:)

Drool-Boy said:
Oh man , we used to do that shit all the time. Id eat bunches of mushrooms and eat sheets of acid and always had a good time.
Of course, my brains are kinda tweaked nowadays, but hey, I had a good time:)
The last batch of shrooms I did made me think that I had killed all my friends that were trippin with me (with a knife) and acid always made me angry/wanna fight people.

Oddly, it took more than once of each (plus a bunch of other quasi-legal stuff) to figure out that they weren't for me. :tard:

fly said:
The last batch of shrooms I did made me think that I had killed all my friends that were trippin with me and acid always made me angry/wanna fight people.

Oddly, it took more than once of each (plus a bunch of other quasi-legal stuff) to figure out that they weren't for me. :tard:

Yeah, its not for everyone, like anything else.
The worst thing that happend to me was I saw my friends face melt off of his skull and I had like a panic attack for a couple of seconds:p

fly said:
The last batch of shrooms I did made me think that I had killed all my friends that were trippin with me (with a knife) and acid always made me angry/wanna fight people.

Face it, you're just soft. Telling people to call the police "they'll know what to do."

Shit you'd have really killed all of your friends with a knife if we had taken you to the emergency room like you had asked. Wuss!

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah, its not for everyone, like anything else.
The worst thing that happend to me was I saw my friends face melt off of his skull and I had like a panic attack for a couple of seconds:p

I watched my cousin have a huge panic attack after combining acid and mushrooms...... he slipped me and another guy some acid without us knowing it at the time the fucker. But anyway, my friend and I were coming down, and Jeff was just sitting in this room staring at the wall. All of a sudden he starts screaming at the top of his lungs, I mean just shrieking, pointing at the wall, trying to get up from the couch, but he couldn't move. We go running in to the room and he screams at us, "THE FUCKING LEPRECHAUNS ARE COMING!!!!! THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" My friend Dave and I just about collapsed from laughing, Jeff worked himself up so much he passed out, so we just left him there for a few hours.

A couple years later, we kinda played a mean trick on him when he was tripping- we plugged the movie Leprechaun in and watched him take off like a fucking rocket :lol:

lemon_fresh said:
Face it, you're just soft. Telling people to call the police "they'll know what to do."

Shit you'd have really killed all of your friends with a knife if we had taken you to the emergency room like you had asked. Wuss!
I know you're not talking. Why not tell the story about your last acid trip, Mr Conspiracy Theories.