Bad Jokes

The older chicks are more skilled & have more $$$. They can even pay for the pizza afterwards.
Chicks in their 20's are often too dumb to be hot.

i would rather hook up once with a 20yr old than hook up once with a woman in her 40's. At one time I had a fwb who was in her 40's, divorced, and had a son. Whenever her ex had the kid for the weekend she would call me up.

Everything was going fine for months and months. One day she called me when i was sick and i said i couldn't come over. She asked if I wanted her to make me some soup and bring it over. I told her look just because you're old enough to be my mom doesn't make you her.

She got extremely rustled and we never talked again.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i would rather hook up once with a 20yr old than hook up once with a woman in her 40's. At one time I had a fwb who was in her 40's, divorced, and had a son. Whenever her ex had the kid for the weekend she would call me up.

Everything was going fine for months and months. One day she called me when i was sick and i said i couldn't come over. She asked if I wanted her to make me some soup and bring it over. I told her look just because you're old enough to be my mom doesn't make you her.

Oh man that sucks. But take it from me, the older ones can take a joke better than the younger ones can, typically. Broads in their 20s haven't been straightened out yet & most still think they're a Disney princess.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer

That's awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
A gorilla walks into a bar, sees a child in a booster seat and backs out slowly.

"Hey man, I don't want any trouble."

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and adi
How does @nukes make tea?

Hebrews it.

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes