WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

apparently you can see only slightly marled boobs.

View attachment 1328
Could be worse.

4305ec188a762ec4f888afce634a4fa7.jpg

I figure if people are looking in my windows that's their fuckin problem

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I house sat for a custom home in evergreen for about a year. The entire eastern wall of the entire house was glass. There was no hiding anything. I got really ok with the idea of being nude during that time mostly because of all of that. Because of how the place was situated, someone would have to be going out of their way to spy in there (angle of the house on the mountainside, amount of land between homes, etc). So, after a month of kind of hiding in the back of the house while I got changed, I eventually came ot the 'fuck it' mind set. After that, I was nude a lot in that house.

I house sat for a custom home in evergreen for about a year. The entire eastern wall of the entire house was glass. There was no hiding anything. I got really ok with the idea of being nude during that time mostly because of all of that. Because of how the place was situated, someone would have to be going out of their way to spy in there (angle of the house on the mountainside, amount of land between homes, etc). So, after a month of kind of hiding in the back of the house while I got changed, I eventually came ot the 'fuck it' mind set. After that, I was nude a lot in that house.
aint nobody wants to see that.