WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

The policemen haven't passed necessary tests to carry firearms, just like some civilians, but that doesn't stop the greedy govt selling them guns anyway does it. It is painfully obvious that more bad than good comes from such practices.
I use to shoot at a range with a guy I worked with. He was a former recon marine, and a firearms instructor. He taught me everything about shooting. We used to shoot at a range that was frequented by the local police department. Everytime a cop would show up, he would make me shoot in the lane next to the cop, with my target set at the same distance as the cop's target. I would always group better than the cop.

Some cops just can't shoot worth shit.

I use to shoot at a range with a guy I worked with. He was a former recon marine, and a firearms instructor. He taught me everything about shooting. We used to shoot at a range that was frequented by the local police department. Everytime a cop would show up, he would make me shoot in the lane next to the cop, with my target set at the same distance as the cop's target. I would always group better than the cop.

Some cops just can't shoot worth shit.
Maybe you should become one baba :p

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
There've been SCOTUS decisions saying cops have no obligation to protect you from harm. I even looked up a couple to support my clam.

DeShaney v. Winnebago County

Castle Rock v. Gonzales

Those have to do with child abuse, kidnapping and eventual murder, and cops not enforcing court issued protective orders.

Not sure if it's one of those or a different case that says the only time they are under any obligation to protect is after you've been arrested or jailed, because at that point you've had some rights stripped away and basically become a ward of the state.

So, that whole protect and serve thing is pretty much just marketing slogan/propaganda.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
There've been SCOTUS decisions saying cops have no obligation to protect you from harm. I even looked up a couple to support my clam.

DeShaney v. Winnebago County

Castle Rock v. Gonzales

Those have to do with child abuse, kidnapping and eventual murder, and cops not enforcing court issued protective orders.

Not sure if it's one of those or a different case that says the only time they are under any obligation to protect is after you've been arrested or jailed, because at that point you've had some rights stripped away and basically become a ward of the state.

So, that whole protect and serve thing is pretty much just marketing slogan/propaganda.
like I said, the only thing they protect or serve is the interests of the state