WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
How's that any different from the "visual estimate of speed" bs that they get away with for speeding tickets with no radar gun to back them up?

because those are usually just tickets. these people are being arrested, losing their jobs, scholarships, and their lives are being ruined because some cop thinks his training is more accurate than a drug test

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
How's that any different from the "visual estimate of speed" bs that they get away with for speeding tickets with no radar gun to back them up?

because they actually have proof the charge isn't valid. Saying 'the tests could be wrong' is suddenly invalidating a lot of convictions based on those same tests. Stupid fucking move.

because they actually have proof the charge isn't valid. Saying 'the tests could be wrong' is suddenly invalidating a lot of convictions based on those same tests. Stupid fucking move.
I'm hopeful that this could mean a valid legal challenge to the validity of drug tests in court, though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I'm hopeful that this could mean a valid legal challenge to the validity of drug tests in court, though.

Doubt it. It would more mean a valid legal challenge to arresting people based on suspicion without any valid evidence. If you pass a FSE, you don't go to jail. That's what should result from this.

Garland, Texas: An officer was suspended 56 days for uncuffing a suspect who had earlier challenged the officer to a fight and then beating him up. The officer was also recorded bragging about the incident. His partner was reprimanded and his supervisor was suspended for three days. No charges were brought for the assault.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/05/31/...rland-officers-on-suspect/?platform=hootsuite

this should not be a crime. Talk shit get hit

http://www.kswo.com/story/35633356/local-man-dies-in-police-custody

Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmaderer said the officers didn't adhere to their training and policies when they activated the taser 12 times during the incident with Bearheels.

The chief also said that dragging him by his hair and punching his head while he was motionless during the final strikes were also violations of the department's policy.

And he was acquitted.

Yet somehow if a girl drives a guy to commit suicide via text, she can be found guilty.

Fuck.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...y-in-shooting-death-of-philando-castile?sc=tw
look you know I'm the last person. o. this site who'd defend a cop who murdered someone, so to be clear I'm not even addressing that part because I think everybody can guess where I stand, but:
there's a lot more to what that girl did than just "oh she drove him to kill himself" like she was just like "kill yourself." she repeatedly, over and over, actively worked to convince him to do it, and when he started to do it and had second thoughts, she told him to get back in the car and finish it.

look you know I'm the last person. o. this site who'd defend a cop who murdered someone, so to be clear I'm not even addressing that part because I think everybody can guess where I stand, but:
there's a lot more to what that girl did than just "oh she drove him to kill himself" like she was just like "kill yourself." she repeatedly, over and over, actively worked to convince him to do it, and when he started to do it and had second thoughts, she told him to get back in the car and finish it.

I know, I'm of two minds about it.

The thing is, I read that the girl wanted to get attention from others because her boyfriend committed suicide. That was the motive. Like what could be more fucking chilling.

Oh, I know what she did. If he had had anyone a little closer to him that would have been in touch with him regularly and talking to him about this it wouldn't have happened. They would have been able to talk him down and get him out of that situation.

Unfortunately, the person closest to him was a psycho bitch.

That's not the same as shooting a guy 7 damn times, though. You know that one of the two people here has more fault in their court case than the other.

Not saying that the girl wasn't at fault, just that it doesn't make sense that she was sentenced and the cop was acquitted

Oh, I know what she did. If he had had anyone a little closer to him that would have been in touch with him regularly and talking to him about this it wouldn't have happened. They would have been able to talk him down and get him out of that situation.

Unfortunately, the person closest to him was a psycho bitch.

That's not the same as shooting a guy 7 damn times, though. You know that one of the two people here has more fault in their court case than the other.

Not saying that the girl wasn't at fault, just that it doesn't make sense that she was sentenced and the cop was acquitted
and I already agreed what happened to Philando was indefensible, it just seemed kind of dismissive so I wasn't sure if you knew the whole story on her. again, p sure I'm the last person on this forum you'd find defending a cop.