WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

If the police aren't there to chase you into a lake and then shame you with laughter as they help you out, what are they there for?
to stand outside your school while you're getting murdered and stop your parents from saving you apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: Strings
lol these tattoos belong to a police officer
Just sayin

edit - former police officer...for now...

View attachment 16158
until the next district hires him.

Reminds me of the dude that shot Daniel Shaver in the back while he was laying on the ground trying to comply with conflicting orders who's AR had "you're fucked" on it.

The officer who of course was acquitted of all wrongdoing

Reminds me of the dude that shot Daniel Shaver in the back while he was laying on the ground trying to comply with conflicting orders who's AR had "you're fucked" on it.

Here's the thing, the screening is super personal. Once youre in in most states though getting a lateral hire is super easier and admin loves laterals because they dont have to pay to train them or run background checks.

Philip Brailsford was only temporarily rehired so he could be eligible for a pension, so I guess on the one hand it's like, hey, at least they didn't let him go back to being a cop! but on the other hand, he was a cop for two years I think? brutally murdered a guy, got acquitted, got fired, got re-hired so they could give him a medical retirement for the PTSD he got from brutally murdering a guy and now he gets a monthly pension check for north of $2500 probably for the rest of his life (it can technically be revisited if his symptoms reside but I mean... lol)

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
From the transcripts, it sure seems like they didn't believe he was actually drowning. Which makes sense. Its a fucking lake, its not like some swell grabbed him.
And?

I'll cut to the chase. Doesn't matter if you're a cop or not. You don't stand there and watch someone drown if you can prevent it. Any one of these three could have.

A cop wouldnt be obligated to save a drowning person
A human being would be
It's been a minute since I was lifeguard certified (though it was once a thing in the 1990s), but saving someone from drowning is pretty risky if you're not experienced, or just throwing things that float at the dumbass.

Not that you shouldn't try, especially if your nominal job is "public safety", and there aren't any lifeguards around.

And?

I'll cut to the chase. Doesn't matter if you're a cop or not. You don't stand there and watch someone drown if you can prevent it. Any one of these three could have.
Yes you do. If you go to firefighter rescue shit the first thing they teach you is to just throw floty shit at drowning people unless you are specifically trained for lifesaving. This might seem weird but turning one rescue into multiple rescues is like bad...

Last edited:
Yes you do. If you go to firefighter rescue shit the first thing they teach you is to just throw floty shit at drowning people unless you are specifically trained for lifesaving. This might seem weird but turning one rescue into multiple rescues is like bad...
This. People actually drowning are going to take you with them.

• Gravy
Reactions: ZRH