WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Fuckkk you don't want to start throwing rocks. The British police are beyond useless.
You keep pulling forward this Attack the Messenger fallacy as if the point @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski is making is somehow lessened by the fact that POLICE EVERYWHERE ARE USELESS. (Unless, of course, we lick their boots JUST ENOUGH that you won't feel like the scary administrative state will back off, and LET OUR BOYS DO THEIR JERBS!)

It would be nice if you would knock it the fuck off.

You keep pulling forward this Attack the Messenger fallacy as if the point @Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski is making is somehow lessened by the fact that POLICE EVERYWHERE ARE USELESS. (Unless, of course, we lick their boots JUST ENOUGH that you won't feel like the scary administrative state will back off, and LET OUR BOYS DO THEIR JERBS!)

Bootblack is delicious apparently

Logical fallacies are no laughing matter. You're making no point.

Did you subsist on boot leather while you were living in the car?
The funny thing is you think I trust the police 😆

Actually funny thing, I got harassed so much by them while I was minding my own business in my car I have trouble sleeping now.

You sure lick a lot of boot for that kind of attitude.

Maybe you just want one to fuck you?
Been there done that. I told her she was bad at her job and she went kinda psycho...

Apparently you don't understand my dislike for categorical criticism. I'm not saying anyone was right but the constant anti American diatribe from someone in the UK gets old.

We never fucking talk about that.

We could fucking talk about trash pickup and she'd have some commentary on why Americans suck. It's old.

Last edited:

Did you read the article? The guy ran into the lake himself, possibly to get away from the police. Then somehow started drowning rather than swim back to shore.