WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Surrendered her dog and was fired from her job

she intentionally weaponized her white lady tears to try to get a dude murked by the cops, losing her job and dog is a fine start.

here's a video I'm not uncomfortable sharing, it doesn't show what if anything happens when the cops show up (if they ever did) but it shows how *some* white people are comfortable benefitting from anti-black police brutality - if you bother me by asking me to comply with the rules, I will call the cops and tell them that an "AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN" is threatening me

the acting is just top notch. she knew full well what she was doing.

Central Park Karen lost her job and her dog on her day off! lmaooooo

stupid bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
wEmRpHd.jpg

no one wants his ass because he is an avg player that brings a lot of baggage. Colin's lifetime qbr wouldn't even put him in the top 10 qbs last year. his qbr is 61, he has a losing record. He is basically a tebow as in no one wants him because of the drama and turmoil he brings.

If he was a high caliber player like a brady and manning and rodgers you know damn well a team would have him. No HE IS NOT BANNED he is just not good enough for all his baggage

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
i had no idea he was banned from the NFL. I thought all that shit blew over after the fake outrage
He's not banned. Any team can sign him. Baltimore was getting ready to sign him 3 years ago. Negotiations were ongoing when his girlfriend went on a Twitter rant against the Ravens owner and that ended that. They signed RGIII instead. The NFL even attempted to set up a workout for him last year for all 32 teams. He made a spectacle of it, insisted on a bunch of last minute changes, and ended up putting his own workout together that only 10 teams attended. At times he's been his own worst enemy.

7c94e22075503b2efc600293228a6017.jpg

POC are big mad and they have every right to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nope. Destroying/looting unrelated peoples shit is not an appropriate or acceptable expression of anger.

If you're gonna do violent protest, pick the right target. Angry at the police? flip over the police cars, not random citizens cars.

Now, that said, protests draw out opportunistic bad elements that just want to commit crime/chaos under the guise of protest. We saw a lotta that in baltimore after the freddie gray thing. Protesters were behaving, but there was people that werent associated doing bad shit

nope. Destroying/looting unrelated peoples shit is not an appropriate or acceptable expression of anger.

If you're gonna do violent protest, pick the right target. Angry at the police? flip over the police cars, not random citizens cars.

Now, that said, protests draw out opportunistic bad elements that just want to commit crime/chaos under the guise of protest. We saw a lotta that in baltimore after the freddie gray thing. Protesters were behaving, but there was people that werent associated doing bad shit
If looting a TJ Maxx and destroying innocent people's businesses and livelihoods was the answer to ending racism and police brutality I gladly would have helped long ago. It's just adding fuel to the fire.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

the cops drew first blood, not even just with murdering George Floyd, but when they started firing at the peaceful, unarmed protesters with tear gas and concussion grenades without even attempting to order them to disperse. yeah, AT them. as in they were aiming those things at the actual human bodies, not just in the area.

further, the first building destroyed was the AutoZone, and it was 100% an agent provocateur that has been convincingly identified as a cop. the Target that got tore up funds the MPD and had refused to allow protesters to purchase milk.

don't worry though, 75 cops showed up to protect the murderer's house from the nonviolent protesters that had gathered there.