WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
In a post-Sandy Hook world, I have to go with the officers. If it looks like a gun, it might be a gun. Thank god she didn't make any sudden moves.
"the responding officers acted appropriatly within the scope of their training."
#printing3Dguns

In a post-Sandy Hook world, I have to go with the officers. If it looks like a gun, it might be a gun. Thank god she didn't make any sudden moves.
"the responding officers acted appropriatly within the scope of their training."
#printing3Dguns
There's always remove for improvement, but I'll take this police response over an American version of it any day.

• Gravy
There's always remove for improvement, but I'll take this police response over an American version of it any day.
It was definitely "imperfect". It's a hard spot to be in. I don't blame the young lady(obviously) -maybe her boss should have thought about the gun angle. The cops - glad it didn't turn out worse. Let's be for real - they're hired muscle, not brains.

It was definitely "imperfect". It's a hard spot to be in. I don't blame the young lady(obviously) -maybe her boss should have thought about the gun angle. The cops - glad it didn't turn out worse. Let's be for real - they're hired muscle, not brains.

I don't know much about the cops in Canada. However, the cops here in Australia are night and day different then the US cops. Here they have to have good grades from school to be accepted into the academy, and then pass through the academy, which is apparently not easy. Unlike the US cops that have an IQ ceiling for entry.

I don't know much about the cops in Canada. However, the cops here in Australia are night and day different then the US cops. Here they have to have good grades from school to be accepted into the academy, and then pass through the academy, which is apparently not easy. Unlike the US cops that have an IQ ceiling for entry.
Confession: on a slight dare, I applied for the local sherrif's department about 30 years ago. I apparently did stellar on their testing BUT they told me in a personal interview that I would be terribly bored with the position and it wouldn't end well. They were right - I'd overthink some situation and someone could get hurt. Albeit, I'd probably have been the only one to get "hey, that's just some kid in a Star War's costume". Wasn't meant to be. IJNA

My county only accepts "whites" who score 90%.+ Minorities only have to score 80%. Saying.
Further confession which I will surely regret - my late wife(rip) was a cop. *She had a Master's in Criminal Justice, never really did much time as a "cop". Office lackey.
Which is why I try to cut them some slack, but not too much. She told me things - yeah, most of them, particularly the men, are assholes. Too much muscle, not enough brains or EQ. And like me, one time she "whistle-blew" on a fellow officer and wore the badge of shame for that. But I respected her for it - fuck those people.

NYPD at it again

White American's of non-hispanic origin(WAONHs) are 35% of the city. So 65% are minorities. The difference between what you would like to see and what happened is 15%. WAONHs have higher incomes and probably can afford to stay home/in at a higher rate, which skews occurance vs expectations. A little smoke but no fire.

Minneapolis coppers flat out killed a guy yesterday. What the fuckin fuck.

No link provided, sorry. It’ll be everywhere soon hopefully. Jeez, the video is sickening. There really needs to be some useable non-lethal device the cops can use to implement when they’re scared of the perp, which was obvious this time.

I like cops, and am far from anti-cop, but this stuff makes me say fuck the police.

• Gravy

No link provided, sorry. It’ll be everywhere soon hopefully. Jeez, the video is sickening. There really needs to be some useable non-lethal device the cops can use to implement when they’re scared of the perp, which was obvious this time.

I like cops, and am far from anti-cop, but this stuff makes me say fuck the police.
Im not convinced that some of these fuckers just want to kill people, and can get away with it cause cops.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138

he was being arrested for a nonviolent crime (forgery) and they were arresting based on him matching a description. the cop was kneeling on his neck, even while he was restrained/handcuffed, and the poor dude was literally pleading for air. it's Eric Garner all over again.

here's a video I'm not uncomfortable sharing, it doesn't show what if anything happens when the cops show up (if they ever did) but it shows how *some* white people are comfortable benefitting from anti-black police brutality - if you bother me by asking me to comply with the rules, I will call the cops and tell them that an "AFRICAN AMERICAN MAN" is threatening me

the acting is just top notch. she knew full well what she was doing.