b aa r_ k b aa r_ k b aa r_ k (wasteful American)

zengirl said:
I'm supposed to be in Seattle in February for my best friend's 30th birthday :(
qft!!! You better be making your sweet ass down south 2 hrs to visit the Burgers!!! We have a room for ya :hi2u:

If not, I would LOVE to drive up to seattle to meet ya!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
qft!!! You better be making your sweet ass down south 2 hrs to visit the Burgers!!! We have a room for ya :hi2u:

;) yeah honestly I was hoping to catch up with you guys while I was in the area, I'd also like to see Raven too, we've lost touch but I still consider him a good friend.

I was in Seattle several years ago and absolutely loved it, it's one of my "Must take Ryan to see" places.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

I'm going to be in Seattle in January. ;)

you guys, who cares?! leave them alone with their new toys. i don't think they thought their finances would be analyzed for posting their new pets. you should be begging for robot on robot action by now! :fly:

So what percentage of you income to all y'all spend on housing anyway? About half of my take home pay goes towards just keeping a roof over my head, which is common back in Maryland, but apparently less common in southwest Ohio.

itburnswhenipee said:
So what percentage of you income to all y'all spend on housing anyway? About half of my take home pay goes towards just keeping a roof over my head, which is common back in Maryland, but apparently less common in southwest Ohio.

half here, too.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was about K-Bar knives and I got all excited and moist.