b aa r_ k b aa r_ k b aa r_ k (wasteful American)

zengirl said:
;) yeah honestly I was hoping to catch up with you guys while I was in the area, I'd also like to see Raven too, we've lost touch but I still consider him a good friend.

I was in Seattle several years ago and absolutely loved it, it's one of my "Must take Ryan to see" places.
When are you going to be in Seattle?? Do you know dates yet?

I havent seen Raven since I got in town about 2 months ago. Last time I saw him was last April I think? Its been awhile too. He unfortunatly never comes out to play anymore :(

I really hope that I'm either back from the east coast, or I havent left by the time you are out here.
Either way, you and Ryan are more then welcome to crash at our place :)

P.S. We will have to take you for spicy tots, and it might be enough to convice BigDov to come out too :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
P.S. We will have to take you for spicy tots, and it might be enough to convice BigDov to come out too :drool:

The fine company of the Burgers is more than enough to convince me to come out :D

BUT ONLY IF JOSH WILL START LETTING ME SIT BY YOU AGAIN!!!! :mad:

BigDov said:
The fine company of the Burgers is more than enough to convince me to come out :D

BUT ONLY IF JOSH WILL START LETTING ME SIT BY YOU AGAIN!!!! :mad:
:lol: that was kinda funny.... You'd think that once we were married there would be more security, but apparently that's not the case...

I'll just slip a lil something in his drink next time ;)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
pft!!! Are you gonna be making it 2 hrs south to Portland?? We can't be that close without meeting!!! :eek:

I probably won't be able to, I'm going to business and won't have my own car. :( If you guys wanted to come north we could definitely arrange a dinner.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We would have to take either of them out for some spicy tots :drool:

Always a good time :lol:
Are spicy tots just basically regular tots with a spicy powder mix shook on them? I used to go to the on-campus diner (Junior's) at Tech and they had spicy tots like that. You could get one of the shakers and load up on as much of it as you wanted too, if you asked the owner (Tommy) nicely.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol: that was kinda funny.... You'd think that once we were married there would be more security, but apparently that's not the case...

I'll just slip a lil something in his drink next time ;)

That's alright..... I understand :(

Actually slip him lots of something in lots of drinks, make him actually have to LEAVE the table once in a while :lol:

theacoustician said:
Are spicy tots just basically regular tots with a spicy powder mix shook on them? I used to go to the on-campus diner (Junior's) at Tech and they had spicy tots like that. You could get one of the shakers and load up on as much of it as you wanted too, if you asked the owner (Tommy) nicely.

Yes they are. It used to be a special request item, like what you're saying, but they got so popular that they just put 'em on the menu.

theacoustician said:

tots.jpg

kiwi said:
I probably won't be able to, I'm going to business and won't have my own car. :( If you guys wanted to come north we could definitely arrange a dinner.
Depending on the date, I would love to do that!! If Im still in town (before I leave for the east for my immigration interview) I would certainly head up for the day or over night to see ya!!

fly said:
spicy tots sound AWESOME

They are! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to make on your own..... I seem to remember that Justin Wilson (the cajun cooker!) used to put out a good sprinkle mix- if you could find something like that, you'd be set.