b aa r_ k b aa r_ k b aa r_ k (wasteful American)

BigDov said:
They are! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to make on your own..... I seem to remember that Justin Wilson (the cajun cooker!) used to put out a good sprinkle mix- if you could find something like that, you'd be set.

There's a booth at Saturday market that has kickass (but expensive) cajun seasoning in a bottle. Hmm...

Fat Burger said:
There's a booth at Saturday market that has kickass (but expensive) cajun seasoning in a bottle. Hmm...

Oh really? How much are we talking about here??? If it's good, I think it'd be worth it, just for those times that I can't make it to a McMenamin's.

The RoboRaptor and the RoboSapien interact, they act out a little skit when they see each other. They both have motion sensors and/or cameras so they see when stuff moves, the Raptor kept attacking the Aibo whenever he'd move. Stomp stomp stomp RAAAWWRRR and then head butt the Aibo.

The Aibo does a lot of stuff and we haven't even started to figture it all out yet, we reset it to a newborn when we got it, so he had to relearn how to talk, and how to stand and how to walk. We sat there for an entire evening saying, "You're so cute" and "Go for it" and "Aibo stand up!" over and over trying to get him to stand up (those are the first words it recognizes) and he would just look at us, wimper and say, "But I was just born!"

:lol:

So after a few days of that I finally convinced SchmilK to reset him back to default so we can actually see what he can do. However, I discovered Age of Mythology and have been dedicating all of my free time to that lately.

And we have a 3 income house. Each of us pays $400 in rent, the boys split the utilities which comes to an extra $150 each and I buy groceries and all of the household stuff. We take turns buying dinner when we order in or go out we also take turns buying booze. Everything is pretty even, and sometimes it's just crazy how smoothly things work out all of the time.

And my best friend, Sarah 2, her birthday is Valentine's day, so we'd be in town around then if we go. Things kinda hinge on how much damage we do with this cruise and what my end of the year bonus looks like ;)

b_sinning said:
But you can be blinded when she slaps you in the face with them!

This post reminds me of that [M] thread about the dude who got a severe eye infection from a lapdance. :lol:

The pics were freaking hilarious.

Sarcasmo said:
This post reminds me of that [M] thread about the dude who got a severe eye infection from a lapdance. :lol:

The pics were freaking hilarious.
The [G]riff :lol: yeah

See, that's why tittie bars are bad bad bad

Drool-Boy said:
wtf he take a dirty nipple to the eye or something?

Damn, I can't find the thread. It's an old one. Couple of years or so I think. Some stripper rubbed her dirty boobs in his face and he got pinkeye. It was pretty funny.

BigDov said:
aaahahahaha that's horrible :lol:

Best post in that thread:

"I heard about a guy who had that problem. Woke up the next morning, couldnt even open his eye. He went to the doctor. It was covered in a layer of mucus and gunk. Like morning eye x1000.

The stripper rubbed her cooch in his face during a lap dance and he got crabs. In his eyes.

This story is a legend at my work."

Sarcasmo said:
Best post in that thread:

"I heard about a guy who had that problem. Woke up the next morning, couldnt even open his eye. He went to the doctor. It was covered in a layer of mucus and gunk. Like morning eye x1000.

The stripper rubbed her cooch in his face during a lap dance and he got crabs. In his eyes.

This story is a legend at my work."

I cannot thank you enough for sharing that with us this afternoon :heart: