Baby AZ kicks so much ace it's just silly

AZ has a national guard, redeploy them to border watch

let's see a fucking messican gang try to cross shit with the barrel of a fucking m1 abrams staring them in the face

They would just outsource the job to some mexicans for cheap.

They should just post Jehovah's Witnesses at the border. The immigrants would talk with them for a while and then go back home to get away from them.

Last edited:
put a statue of the virgin of guadalupe every 20 feet but with her hands held out as if to say stop

then all we have to worry about is the excess candles and eggs that will be left behind

My guess is that next Arizona will move to secure its own border with an improved fence system, and maybe even a dedicated security force of one form or another.

Last edited by a moderator:

My guess is that next Arizona will move to secure its own border with an improved fence system, and maybe even a dedicated security force of one form or another.

You want to secure the fucking border? Get rid of minimum wage and implement a national sales tax. At that point, who cares if they are crossing the border and paying taxes?

The other choice is that we ACTUALLY secure the borders and prices go up. Now THAT is fucking retarded.

Last edited:
As long as you're also getting rid of the income tax there in your little plan, ok.

What's wrong with income tax? You don't like two cities taxes, a county tax, a state tax, and a federal tax all on your income, plus 8% sales tax and property tax?

Damn I miss Cleveland :(

Last edited:
What's wrong with income tax? You don't like two cities taxes, a county tax, a state tax, and a federal tax all on your income, plus 8% sales tax and property tax?

Damn I miss Cleveland :(

I love paying property taxes so someone else's fucking kids can go to school for free.

I love paying property taxes so someone else's fucking kids can go to school for free.

And going to school is one thing, getting stuck paying for a goddamn lighted and astroturfed football field for a high school is a completely seperate issue.

You want your kids to play 'sports'? YOU pay for it, stop making other people foot the bill on that crap.

And going to school is one thing, getting stuck paying for a goddamn lighted and astroturfed football field for a high school is a completely seperate issue.

You want your kids to play 'sports'? YOU pay for it, stop making other people foot the bill on that crap.

I disagree dude. Sports gives kids an opportunity to interact with each other. And often times, the children who need these kinds of activities the most are the ones with dead beat parents who can't or won't pay for it.

I can personally vouch that astro-turf fields, etc. are not tax funded. They are personally funded by residents privately collected as well as sponsorships from companies.

I disagree dude. Sports gives kids an opportunity to interact with each other. And often times, the children who need these kinds of activities the most are the ones with dead beat parents who can't or won't pay for it.

Then you can donate, I think organized sports are a huuuuuge waste of time and money when they get to that level.

In my experience, the kids that got to "benefit" from these ludicrously expensive facilities were generally the rich kids anyway.