Baby AZ kicks so much ace it's just silly

How to lose credibility in any discussion 101: Use the following term.

They're all freaking unconstitutional, I really don't know where along the line we lost our way as a country, but it's ridiculous already.

Well, I guess the first problem was the War of Northern Aggression.....

Yeah, god forbid someone not have a 50" tv and 500 tv channels. But hey, I'd settle for eliminating the Dept of Education, since its technically unconstitutional anyway...

Public school should consist of the only three skills anyone needs to know to survive in life, those being:

1) Common fucking sense
2) How to change a tire
3) Knife fighting Correction, Dueling in general.

Last edited:
Public school should consist of the only three skills anyone needs to know to survive in life, those being:

1) Common fucking sense
2) How to change a tire
3) Knife fighting Correction, Dueling in general.
I would add how to cook in general ways (like cooking meats properly) and making a fire should be taught, too.

That sounds yummy, I may have to try it.

I usually bake them on a cookie sheet with the wire rack in place. 400F for 40 to 50 mins. Delish. Toss with a bit of olive oil and those seasonings before you bake.

They're all freaking unconstitutional, I really don't know where along the line we lost our way as a country, but it's ridiculous already.

Because government always knows better...

I read an interesting Ron Paul speech shortly after the Enron blow up when Congress wanted to implement tighter rules and restrictions on business and he was arguing against it. Really good speech...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul499.html

If you're bored...

Because government always knows better...

I read an interesting Ron Paul speech shortly after the Enron blow up when Congress wanted to implement tighter rules and restrictions on business and he was arguing against it. Really good speech...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul499.html

If you're bored...

Ya. Oil companies in particular do a great job self regulating. How many of the required safety precautions did BP take while drilling in the gulf? None you say!?

I usually bake them on a cookie sheet with the wire rack in place. 400F for 40 to 50 mins. Delish. Toss with a bit of olive oil and those seasonings before you bake.

Do you use extra virgin olive oil? I find it doesn't make much difference. Although extra virgin seems to wash out of my pinafore better than sunflower.

Do you use extra virgin olive oil? I find it doesn't make much difference. Although extra virgin seems to wash out of my pinafore better than sunflower.

I like the fruity tasty of EVOO better than most. Especially baking with. However for stirfries I have been using avocado oil as I can get a higher temperature than even veggie oil and it has a fruity taste like EVOO. It's a shame it's so expensive.

The ball got rolling with Marbury vs. Madison. It pick up a little steam during the American Civil War-Reconstruction. Things really started gong down hill during the presidencies of Teddy Roosevelt and especially Woodrow Wilson. Two sides of the same statist/progressive coin which is why they hated each other so much.

you want your kids to go to school? YOU pay for it, stop making other people foot the bill on that crap.

i don't have kids, never want any. i used to be a kid though and went to public school without paying, played high school sports too.

my only complaint is education seems to be getting worse while the cost seems to be rising astronomically. teachers complain with 15 students in their class now, we always had 25-30 and did just fine. kid was acting up, they'd get sent to detention or suspended... but can't do that anymore, they might fall behind.

and make english the official language of the damn education system so we don't have to have translators following around the illegals so they can get a free education.