WTF Attn: ZAPE

Ok. If you are in the city on Friday and want to see inside the Australian Embassy, I'll be there to about 4pm.

Very cool-- that would indeed be neat. We are planning on doing all the touristy stuff on Friday while everyone is at work. I can give you a ring a ding to let you know we're in the area. :)

Yes, absolutely. I plan to hit up the hospital on Thursday and Friday so I'll have more energy for Saturday. My doctor thought it was a good idea too. I hope it doesn't rain. The forecast threatens it, but it's still a week away.

I hope it doesn't either, but we'll grab some umbrellas and goof-off anyhow. :)

Very cool-- that would indeed be neat. We are planning on doing all the touristy stuff on Friday while everyone is at work. I can give you a ring a ding to let you know we're in the area. :)

For sure. The embassy is about 5 blocks straight north of the White House. So if you guys are going to check out Obama's crib, then it's about a 5 minute walk from there.

Yes, absolutely. I plan to hit up the hospital on Thursday and Friday so I'll have more energy for Saturday. My doctor thought it was a good idea too. I hope it doesn't rain. The forecast threatens it, but it's still a week away.

Wow, great plan! Cool!

I hope you get better overall. This is ridic. And to think you have how many months left of being preggo??? Jeez.

Meh, the Embassy isn't a big deal. It's just a bunch of Aussies flippin' off Yanks as they walk in the door.

Just make sure you offer them a Foster's an' you'll be good.

I had a cop bust us at the lake when I was 15, he laughed so hard that we were drinking the beast, that he just got in his car and left. It was pretty lol.

There's nothing wrong with Beast. Beast Ice Light was the favorite around campus. Cheap. High(ish) alcohol content. Low(ish) calorie content so you can have more at once.

Psst, the whole "Foster's" thing was a joke. It's shit ass beer to Aussies. :)

I had a cop bust us at the lake when I was 15, he laughed so hard that we were drinking the beast, that he just got in his car and left. It was pretty lol.

Shocking! As teens, we drank ANYthing that got us drunk! lolllllllll

lol@ Peach Schnapps :barf: