WTF Attn: ZAPE

Id have to wear one of these:

HulkFist3Cropped-thumb.jpg

I weighed close to 130 lbs before I got pregnancy. I'm currently throwing up 20-30 times a day and I have to go to the hospital every 3 days to get re-hydrated and balanced. They also give me IV anti nausea drugs which work for a little while. If I'm not better in two weeks they are going to switch me to a home IV. The good news is that the baby is healthy.

As for next weekend, Saturday is the Cherry Blossom fireworks in the evening. Of course the festival activities will be happening all day although I don't know what they will be. Also, Saturday is International Pillow Fight Day and at 2 PM there will be a large pillow fight on the National Mall near the Capitol building (which is unfortunately at the other end of the Mall from the tidal basin) that is brought to you by DC's large Improv group.

I weighed close to 130 lbs before I got pregnancy. I'm currently throwing up 20-30 times a day and I have to go to the hospital every 3 days to get re-hydrated and balanced. They also give me IV anti nausea drugs which work for a little while. If I'm not better in two weeks they are going to switch me to a home IV. The good news is that the baby is healthy.

As for next weekend, Saturday is the Cherry Blossom fireworks in the evening. Of course the festival activities will be happening all day although I don't know what they will be. Also, Saturday is International Pillow Fight Day and at 2 PM there will be a large pillow fight on the National Mall near the Capitol building (which is unfortunately at the other end of the Mall from the tidal basin) that is brought to you by DC's large Improv group.

Holy crap. :( I hope you feel better--this has been going on toooooooooo long.

Assuming you're not chained to an IV, you guys gonna go?

Ahh.. Had me all discombobulated for a sec.

Ok. So Saturday you will be in DC? Will you be in the city on any other days?