attention whoring

Polo needs his own thread tag.

cranky-early-morning.jpg

Hows that?

And WTF yo, Centurions looked bad ass.

Not to mention Gladiator made 2000 year old fashion look cool. Let at me go, living in the past!

You know they also had a saying. It translates something like "Boys for pleasure, women for babies".

Its amazing how many cultures I have heard this exact phrase about. Recently, I was told that Iraqi men use this line to hit on servicemen, by a vet who had recently returned.

And then this one time, I caught a 6 foot long catfish off the bridge I just bought on some amazing Alaskan land I bought in hopes of capitalizing on the vast oil reserves beneath.

Its amazing how many cultures I have heard this exact phrase about. Recently, I was told that Iraqi men use this line to hit on servicemen, by a vet who had recently returned.

And then this one time, I caught a 6 foot long catfish off the bridge I just bought on some amazing Alaskan land I bought in hopes of capitalizing on the vast oil reserves beneath.

:wtf:

Look it up, dipshit. It was common practice in the ancient world. Since women didn't go to war, it was common for soldiers to keep eunuchs to keep them satisfied while on campaign. This all was passed along and accepted as commonplace until the fall of the Roman Empire when Christianity stamped it out.

exams, sorting out funding and not drinking

needed hardly any distractions you see - barely been near the internet