attention whoring

OMG Asmo, I forgot about that guy, what a douche, but slightly funny. So not like polo...

I was thinking of Dawn from M yesterday though, anyone remember her? I went up north to meet her once, she was lovely.

I dunno, he came off that way in those first couple of posts. I suppose its good the cantankerous-asshole torch gets passed onto a younger generation. I'm getting too old for it. Maybe we can have a forum inauguration!

All I remember about Dawn was she was kinda wild, had big boobs, and like to tease dudes on M.

I dunno, he came off that way in those first couple of posts. I suppose its good the cantankerous-asshole torch gets passed onto a younger generation. I'm getting too old for it. Maybe we can have a forum inauguration!

All I remember about Dawn was she was kinda wild, had big boobs, and like to tease dudes on M.

You have been noticeably less cranky over time, at least in my eyes anyway.

Yeah she did have awesome boobs, I got to see her nipple ring when I went to visit. I hate nipple rings, but she wore it well.

She's the dumb twat who bragged about spraypainting a statue and then [M] alerted her local authorities in a display of ultimate douchebag oneupmanship.