attention whoring

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
this picture = worth 1000 words

jesus_entering_jerusalem_on_a_donkey.jpg

do you have any questions for me? would you like a digital rectal exam? have you had a stroke and want a motor skills exam? is dysdiadokokinesis preventing you from rewinding your watch? ask me, on this, the 22nd day of our lords year 2009.

If I wanted a consult I'd see a proper Doctor.

what's a proper doctor? one with a crown made of oak twigs and leaves?

i wouldn't touch a patient who was about to collapse from hemlock uppers and tobacco downers anyway - you're a walking, living mountain soil.

on a side note squarepushers new album = A-OK compared to his last tripe offering.

Tobacco downers? Didn't you hear I quit, fishface.

And by doctor I meant one who's qualified, not a medical student, and by proper I meant somebody who gave a shit about the human race, not just themselves. I'm surrounded by lovely doctors who don't think back pain is just an excuse to call in ill to work.

Tobacco downers? Didn't you hear I quit, fishface.

And by doctor I meant one who's qualified, not a medical student, and by proper I meant somebody who gave a shit about the human race, not just themselves. I'm surrounded by lovely doctors who don't think back pain is just an excuse to call in ill to work.

I have also decided the CFS is a completely made-up condition for lazy buggers to call into the textile plant and spend the day smoking silk-cut and watching eastenders on sky plus.

believe it or NOT, i'm not in the minority. pinch of salt, the NHS is exploited. fancy that.

FY1's are essentially temp licenced to practice docs, so therefore somewhat are docs. i'd take a fresh face over a old hand anyway, same principle goes for people who have been driving 30 years. mistakes are made.

this picture = worth 1000 words

jesus_entering_jerusalem_on_a_donkey.jpg

do you have any questions for me? would you like a digital rectal exam? have you had a stroke and want a motor skills exam? is dysdiadokokinesis preventing you from rewinding your watch? ask me, on this, the 22nd day of our lords year 2009.

are you known to saunter into town riding an ass sidesaddle while wearing a dress?