Are you guys normally this mean to newcomers?

Alright I'm going to stop ignoring you just long enough to point out that once again, you don't know what you're talking about so please, kindly refrain from making judgements because you are not equipped with the prior knowledge to do so.

Please, please, please, stop... just STOP replying to me or thinking that you know me or have any sort of insight or anything, it's irritating to say the least. You're a random internet guy, and now you're really creeping me out so just back off my nuts already, k?

thanks

Hi, personal attack.

I wasn't making judgements on you, more on the statement you made.

As for the ignoring me, lol. You jump in any time the polo/theac train starts rolling over the duke, so playing martyr doesn't fly.

Calling me creepy from a reply to you is just weird, and a little imbalanced.

Hi, personal attack.

I wasn't making judgements on you, more on the statement you made.

As for the ignoring me, lol. You jump in any time the polo/theac train starts rolling over the duke, so playing martyr doesn't fly.

Calling me creepy from a reply to you is just weird, and a little imbalanced.

HEy My personal attack came first. wait in line Bitch. :mad::fly::tard:

Modding/admining takes some of the fun out of posting (unless you're like waw and just skip the whole thing :fly: ). It was a lot easier for me over at genmay when I was trying to break the rules, rather than enforce them. I hate ball breaking, which is why the thread rating moderation thing was created in the first place.

I've been kicking around the idea of implementing a 'Report this Post' thing for the Ontopic threads, as I haven't been as able to read everything here lately...

Yeah, then how come I'm always like "Hey, can I say n***er in THIS context?" and you're all "No, not in any context." :(

I remember being a noob and having the fear of bannit in me, even after [M] started I was afraid to post and I remember the first time i ever flamed anyon on [H], I literally felt like pins and needles and kept hitting F5 waiting to be banned or reprimanded by a mod or something :fly:

THATS what we need

:lol: I did the same thing. I remember wondering why they were always picking at you. Wasn't to long after that I started getting plastered. I remember some pretty scorching threads :lol:

Ignoring my PM's, My dedicated thread to you and just because.....***sits in corner, sniffs sniff waaa***

I have PMs?

well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I never read PMs and didn't notice they were there.

and I didn't notice the thread because i glance through titles and the word "semp" didn't catch my eye :lol: it sounds awkward :p

OMG.. I ain't readin 11 pages.

I WILL say.. even when I first got here I almost didn't stay. some folks weren't very nice. how can I put it? um... just like some elitism or something. like they felt compelled to bash, hate, downgrade, whatever, cause I was new. and they were looking down from Mount UF on me. hrmpf.