Are 2 cats better than 1?

actually that little teeny pooch on a (thin) woman, right below the navel, is one of the most beautiful parts of a woman's body... it's a gentle reminder of the power, awesomeness and potential that the female body is, regardless of whether it's ever used or not. a woman's body is so incredibly beautiful.

Gunt.jpg

We only live in a small flat, and we have to consider that if we want to move I doubt landlords would like us having loads of cats. 1 or 2 is negligible but I doubt we could rent with more than 2.

Psssss... what they don't know won't hurt them. :fly: Cats are much easier to smuggle than dogs, I'll just say that.

Except when they sit in the window and act all cute so the land lady says oh what a pretty cat.

And my heart drops to my stomache

true story.

Fucking cat.

Oh well you can't claim 0 if you have one... but you can claim 1 if you have 7.

Psssss... what they don't know won't hurt them. :fly: Cats are much easier to smuggle than dogs, I'll just say that.

This is true, but if a landlord came and said absolutely no cat or you'll have no house we might have to do some very quick thinking. And I don't want to have a cat when it could be jeopardised and end up in a home like the one I got it from. That's how half of them end up homeless in the first place.