April's parents are coming on Thursday. What should I do?

elpmis said:
ever notice how a patch of pumpkins looks like a bunch of plugged assholes?

nevermind

Pr102905halloweenmoon.jpg

They know how you met or did you tell them a big lie? I don't ask because it has any personal bearing or anything. :shifty: Just wondering.

thrawn said:
They know how you met or did you tell them a big lie? I don't ask because it has any personal bearing or anything. :shifty: Just wondering.

They know we met on the internet... they don't know we went on a weekend cruise with a complete stranger all alone.

April23 said:
They know we met on the internet... they don't know we went on a weekend cruise with a complete stranger all alone.

I blamed it on work, needed some excuse to cross the country.

April23 said:

Zac's folks would be pissed. They don't even let him watch football because of the violent nature of the sport. Imagine if they knew he went on holiday with a 300 lb mechanic from the Lone Star State.

shawndavid said:
Zac's folks would be pissed. They don't even let him watch football because of the violent nature of the sport. Imagine if they knew he went on holiday with a 300 lb mechanic from the Lone Star State.

We still haven't told them that I introduced him to little boys.

<--

April23 said:
wtf are you talking about then?

I didn't mean move, just an excuse to fly to Nevada every so often. If I moved I'd probably have to tell them the real reason I go. The person that disappoints me

thrawn said:
<--

I didn't mean move, just an excuse to fly to Nevada every so often. If I moved I'd probably have to tell them the real reason I go. The person that disappoints me

AHHHHH that's right... I just needed you to spell it out for me. If you wanna move, tell them. Don't let me have a bigger dick than you because I was able to move out within four months of knowing fly.

April23 said:
AHHHHH that's right... I just needed you to spell it out for me. If you wanna move, tell them. Don't let me have a bigger dick than you because I was able to move out within four months of knowing fly.

I think you already have me beat on the four month thing. I'm working on it.

El Borracho said:
this thread have :pics: of parents and hot mom?

http://www.intarwebnet.com/mdb/SIR!.jpeg

thrawn said:
<--

nevada, eh? what's there besides hookers and gambling? never been