FYI AOE2 night tonight. Details to come...

Great game guys!
@Coqui, you give up too early! @Duke really damaged me well, then I ran out of gold and @peanut pretty much finished me off. I never found @Domon,wtf! @Wessels your Internet still sucks. If only you knew someone from the cable company.

Lets see, no soldiers and you have a crap ton of calvary right at my base, how exactly would I win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see, no soldiers and you have a crap ton of calvary right at my base, how exactly would I win?
It was still early in the game. You could have taken your villagers to another part of the map and start building there. You already had resources so it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Also build a castle as soon as you can. I think the best military come from it.

It was still early in the game. You could have taken your villagers to another part of the map and start building there. You already had resources so it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Also build a castle as soon as you can. I think the best military come from it.

I had two villagers left after you came through. I also already had a castle and 10 of my best military unitd out when you came through. You went through them like they were nothing.

I had two villagers left after you came through. I also already had a castle and 10 of my best military unitd out when you came through. You went through them like they were nothing.
I found three! Two is plenty to get started elsewhere.

I had to do that in the game last night. Peanut slaughtered my village and I moved close to where Wes's village was before he left.

Do you guys eat ice cream everyday? :drool:

Not really but it feels like it. We have an awesome ice cream place just around the corner from our house. We had a coupon for a buy one get one free for sundaes to use so we just "had" to do it ;)