FYI AOE2 night tonight. Details to come...

luis is a quitter. That was totally a ragequit.

Ive had moments like that too when i get thoroughly trounced in the first 10 minute though, so i understand.

luis is a quitter. That was totally a ragequit.

Ive had moments like that too when i get thoroughly trounced in the first 10 minute though, so i understand.

Wouldn't call it a rage quit. Wasn't angry, I just didn't see any chance of me living through it based off of one moment of stupidity

Some people like to hide villagers around the map for insurance. Or you can call all your villagers to leave immediately when an army arrives.

There are things I still need to learn about this game.....either way, doesn't the call send them to your town center which was one of the first things you destroyed?

There are things I still need to learn about this game.....either way, doesn't the call send them to your town center which was one of the first things you destroyed?
Double click on them and it selects all the ones on your screen and you can send them to any point on the map. There is a way to select all of them.. I think its control something...