FYI AOE2 night tonight. Details to come...

good game all, we lost two players within the first 20 mins though which kinda kills it :/

Wes to connection, coqui to wipingout-age

Great game guys!
@Coqui, you give up too early! @Duke really damaged me well, then I ran out of gold and @peanut pretty much finished me off. I never found @Domon,wtf! @Wessels your Internet still sucks. If only you knew someone from the cable company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game guys!
@Coqui, you give up too early! @Duke really damaged me well, then I ran out of gold and @peanut pretty much finished me off. I never found @Domon,wtf! @Wessels your Internet still sucks. If only you knew someone from the cable company.
@Duke beat my first village down within 15 minutes of start. I had to evacuate all my people by boat to the far corners of the earf.

duke resigned early, said he had to go, sounds like something real-lifey happened. Hope everythings ok with him

Yeah. The girls mom died today. She called during the game. We're doing the drive to South Carolina tomorrow.

Gonna be a shitty weekend.

Great game guys!

Awesome game! @APRIL I was scared :omy: of you because your horse people kept wiping out my caped guys.

Yeah. The girls mom died today. She called during the game. We're doing the drive to South Carolina tomorrow.

sorry to hear that man, knew it was something bad from the tone of your voice.

Sorry to hear that @Duke. Condolences and have a safe trip.