Anyone who has had a C-section or given birth, sex question

April23 said:
I think we need a child limit like china. Zero is a good number..

QFT

The world is overpopulated imo, especially with stupid people. And they are the ones doing most of the reproducing. Eventually we are going to run out of McDonalds for them to work at, and then what are we going to do with them?? :(

HifiGirly said:
Well, I didn't get to watch my c-section, I had a bad reaction to my spinal and wasn't concious.
They have video's that you can watch. My mom is a scrb numse and every 2 years she had to take a few more classes. I've watched many on TV (and seen quite a few regular births in person) They basically pull you insides out trhrough that nice slit in your belly and then put them back. I don't know about you, but I woudl be very careful after that. Go to the library and get a video. Then next time you want sex...pop that in.

For him http://yourpassionconsultant.com/consultants/karen/him01.html

BigDov said:
They go in and cut muscles and soft tissues when there's a C-section involved- stitches, staples, the whole bit. Kat's doctor was pretty adamant about the 6 week deal, and if I remember right, her words were "you've just had a major surgery as well as a baby; your body needs time to heal"

It's just the way of it.....
Good grief! And she did this 3 times :eek:

Pandora said:
QFT

The world is overpopulated imo, especially with stupid people.
No kidding... and I have to deal with these supid people every single day at work... I have lost what little faith I had in humanity.
Stupid people should not be allowed to breed...

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No kidding... and I have to deal with these supid people every single day at work... I have lost what little faith I had in humanity.
Stupid people should not be allowed to breed...
Stupid people are the ONLY ones breeding. It is my theory that if this current trend continues, in 100 - 200,000 years we will have separate species.

fly said:
Stupid people are the ONLY ones breeding. It is my theory that if this current trend continues, in 100 - 200,000 years we will have separate species.

I like to think of them as a seperate species now.
:fly:

..The smart people that is.